Saturday, February 28, 2009
My Friday & 1/2 Saturday 27/02/09
wow! A post without pics. LOL.
ok so yesterday.. Friday - 27/02
Met Pey lih & went to school at 9am for YEP team building. It was pretty fun and tough.. especially for the one where we had to balance on the wire. scary~
After the tiring but meaningful team building activity, it was lunch break where I went to attend the NYAA meeting.
At about 1.50pm left and went back for more YEP stuff. The english group first looked through some stuff in the 'store room' just outside the SA office. Then we proceeded to block S to put down the stuff. Then we went to N609 for a briefing. haha. Was quite tired by then cos didn't sleep more than 24 hours the whole week, starting from Mon.. which is an average of about less than 5 hours a day.
& I'm the secretary for the trip, together with owen. Well, its my first time & I'll try my ultimate best to do a good job. :)
yup then after the whole thing, I parted with them and met zhengyi for dinner at sumo house.
yup then went home.. totally shagged.. fell asleep in front of my lappy at 10.. then slept 14 hours straight! woah.. so now left little time.. still need to do some stuff. and must get ready for my medical appointment on tues. I cannot fall sick! =D Well.. enough sleep and all will be sufficient.
I had to miss the track outing to sentosa today cos I really needed the sleep. My body won't leave the bed. haha. Quite sad to miss today.
Anyway, I'm slightly sunburnt from the team building. Well, just slightly cos I wasn't fair in the first place. haha!
lol and i totally didn't take any pics. ahh... boring wordy post. LOL! k bb! =D gotta go eat dinner with relatives. As usual. toodles! xD
**************************************************************
& I seriously detest guys who keep forcing girls to be their you know what against their(girl) will. Its seriously irritating. No means no. & I'm never in the world gonna accept anymore msn invitations from ppl I dunno. Although there are some that are not evil, most of them are, sad to say, indecent and abnormal. Perverts some are. If any of them find their way here and see these, I've got something to say to them. "Yo, scram! stop wasting yours and my time, go find some other target. I'm not cheap ok! I've blocked and deleted whoever you are. So yeah, go find some other 'cheaper' girl to be your gf. No you shouldn't get any, you dun deserve any. No girls should be hurt any further, just scram to the centre of the earth!
btw, I'm not hurt. :P I nipped the problem in the bud before anything bad happens. Yeah, scram!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:57 PM
+ + +




<< Home