Friday, March 06, 2009
Tuesday - 3/3 & Wednesday - 4/3
NO PHOTOS for this post! =D
ok so.
Tuesday - 03/03
I woke up early, in fact very early, and met up with Pey Lih for the medical checkup and jab. ok.. tetunus jab was ok, not as bad as the typhoid one which all food science students had to take earlier. haha. Then Pey Lih lent me a book. AHHH! I love that book! I'd been wanting to get that book! YAY! I've finished reading it btw. It rocks! xD
Then I went home.. and napped till 12+ then went out with mum. We went to plaza singapura.. DAISO, John Little, ... everywhere la. hahaha! My mum's an excellent window shopper.. I am too. But we have 2 diff ways of doing so. Her's is the LONGER.. type. [she can spend 1 hour in a shop and later walk out without buying a thing.. D:] Mine is the simpler type. [Go in.. scan through quickly, cannot find wad I want, zao!] haha! Cos i personally dislike shop keepers asking me whether I need help. Cos I dun. HAHAHA!
Then my bro arrived too. Then we ate at pizza hut. I ate student meal! First time! Without the need to show our identity cards. =D then we walked around a bit then my bro went home first.. then my mum & I went This Fashion and bought loads of clothing. Yeah, finally! My big break! I bought the most. =D My mum chose most of them for me though. hahaha!
ok yeah.. spent a few hours there.. haha! Had a great time buying stuff till 8? then went home for dinner at 9. =D Then you know.. blah blah blah..
haha something pretty hilarious happened.. I was telling my bro that finally I didn't have to go to school tmr.. Then I suddenly received an sms.. "There will be an NDP meeting tmr at 3pm....." o.o & another sms came thereafter, telling YEP students to hand in the medical form by thurs. LOL! So.. I still had to go to school. ROFL!
ok then next morning.. Wednesday - 04/03..
I woke up late. Weee! LOL, not good ah ching, not good! Then I had my brunch.. Then I got ready and left for school.. Attended the NDP meeting.. collected the forms.. then handed in the medical form.. then went to school library to utilize the computers there. I was there sending mail here and there.. haha.. Then went home.. dunno why.. felt quite drained. Yup.. that's about all.
Next post.. Birdypark!!! xD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:17 AM
+ + +




<< Home