Thursday, March 12, 2009
Hey ppl, Ah Ching's in Cambodia! xD
Hello Hello! I arrived in Cambodia yesterday!
Wednesday - 11/03
Then went to the guest house (Harvest Inn) then went shopping (Sovanna Shopping Centre) then ate pizza there as well. haha! Then went back to guest house, took a nap, then woke up to go fetch the afternoon flight ppl from the airport. =D Then had dinner there, food was GREAT!!! Delicious.. raw veggies also. hahaha. Never tried raw long beans before. ~
Thursday - 12/03
Woke up at 6.15am, washed up, had breakfast and took the mini bus to Pong Tik High School. The school was quite big, a high school wad. haha! The it was rather hot there, cos no fans, no aircons, and little wind. There was a small bush fire too. haha. Cos its the dry season. Dry season = more mosquitoes! Luckily we have insect repellent. haha!. Whole day apply. If don't apply, its like not wearing any clothes like that. Then it was kind of hard to teach IT to the students there cos of the language barrier. Ya.. okok la. Then lunch was fantastic. Very nice xD! Then ya lor.. I always sleep in the mini bus. hehe. Dunno why always so tired.. must be the weather! HOT~
ok gotta go. BTW, the calling rates for hp is $6 per min. I can't reply sms cos no auto roaming. I can ans calls though. ya.. I'm at the internet cafe. 50 cents an hour. CHEAP!
Ya.. I can't access facebook here though.. sigh... Nvm.. facebook ppl can come here to see. ok! I'm off to dinner! byebye!!! xDxDxD
Many loves, ah ching!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:45 PM
+ + +




<< Home