Tuesday, March 10, 2009
YEP is TMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm.. whether you guys are gonna miss me or not.. I'm gonna write this anyway..
I'LL MISS ALL OF YOU!!!!
xD
Yup.. I'm going to Cambodia for YEP -- [11th to 25th March 2009] YES!
ok, its scary yet exciting for me. =D I can say this will be the first time I'll be away from home for so long.. I'll defnitely be homesick. haha! Hmm.. pls dun call me.. from what me aunt said, reception there is poor.. sms is more effective. Its still expensive though. argh! I gotta get my prepaid card later, to be able to communicate with family & friends. Family does come first for me. =D I'll try to look for internet connection there but no guarantee uh. haha! So yeah, be prepared to not hear from me for eh.. 14days? 2 weeks!
ok let me start posting. Time is running out. haha!
Monday - 9/3
-met pey lih as usual and reached school around 9.30am.
-packed pcs and stuff
-had some ground rules briefing
-yeah and we were allocated boxes of PCs and other stuff to bring home.
Look inside the PC..
haha, so this is what a hard drive looks like. =xI'd have to thank the zys for helping me to carry home the PCs. I know I'm weak la. at least 12.5kg leh.. i can lift it up.. but I can't carry it for long..
yeah then went for my first NDP training at Pek Cio CC.
met some NYAA ppl there, not many though, then yeah.. before I elaborate.. look below..
What am I holding?
is that stick for hanging clothes?
NOPE! Its a type of weapon they use in wushu. haha! We learnt a few moves with that. I realised having a dance background helps a lot with the coordination and memorising the actions. haha. The toughness last time was worth it! xD I barely perspired, LOL. Firstly, it was really cold and windy there. Secondly, I didn't use my full strength cos I didn't wanna injure myself as YEP is just tmr. LOL. Yup.. oh reasons.. hahaha!I'd have to miss 3 practices in total cos I'll be in Cambodia then. Aww man.. wushu is FUN! nvm.. I'll go get myself some extra training from the instructors. haha!
gonna meet the peeps later xD The last meeting before I head off to cambodia. Having dinner with my parents later too! I'm gonna eat noodles for sure! I have a feeling I'll have little chance to eat my lovely noodles in Cambodia. =D
alright.. one final reminder.
DON'T SMS OR CALL ME!!!!! COS I'LL BE LEAVING MY PHONE ON!!! OK? UNLESS YOU REALLY MISS ME & DUN MIND SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY. LOL!
Bye bye Singapore~ :'(
Farewell my lovely garden city~
tissues pls...
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:25 PM
+ + +




<< Home