Sunday, March 29, 2009
hi-yah!
ok continued from the previous post..
Friday - 27/03
Went for the Berkelah Waterfalls training. It was like:
- jogging 1 round of the school field
- climbing up stairs
- climbing down..
- doing a bit of crunches..
- played captains' ball and Island game
- Some other ice breaking activities. =D
After which I proceeded to meet the YEP ppl at Marina Square. yup, in my sports attire. LOL.
we went arcade..



Then bowling.

yay I'm 4th! hahaha!
Then walked many rounds and finally settled down at some Jap restaurant for dinner. =D

this beef soba cost me $13.90 + $1.60 GST which i didn't pay cos I was out of money.. =x

Ranielle's shabu shabu.
Then we split into 2 groups. Those going home and those going to Serangoon for dessert.
I had to go home of course. It was 11+pm..

In the MRT..
Saturday - 28/03
I woke up late. lol. Then I used the internet a while to search for the location of Kampung Ubi CC. Then I rushed there fo NDP practice.
Cos I was at Cambodia.. I missed 3 trainings in total. LOL.
I managed to catch up with all the actions, though not very clear in my mind yet. haha! I'll try to remember all.
We were being taught the sword or something.. However, there weren't enough short sticks.. so..
They cut my cudgel(the long stick in my previous previous previous... post) into 1/2. LOL.

& here you have it. A nice short stick which is not so paiseh to carry around in public. LOL.
Which reminds me of my encounter with public transport.
I had to take 851 to Bugis MRT. So I held that super long cudgel and it was soo long that it kind of got stuck somehow. LOL. Then i had to gos-tan (move backwards) and go back in again. HAHA! Everyone were staring.. in the end.. I didn't sit down the entire 25mins ride. Then I had to take mrt.. so I was apparantly walking along bugis holding a long stick.. argh.
yup. hehe.
I've received many questions.. here is my answer.
I make myself busy so I'll be numb to emotions. =D yupyup!
ok bye!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:22 PM
+ + +




<< Home