Saturday, March 21, 2009
CAMBODIA LOVE STORIES
hahaha. So many funny things happened. Scary also. =/
But, I'll only blog when I come back to s'pore. And the blog entry must wait cos I'm gonna get all the pictures from everyone first. Woah.. 16 days worth of pictures.. omg...
Luckily I write my journal faithfully. hehe. ok.. today was the last day of teaching the students.. I didn't cry! omg.. What happened to the emotional side of me? Must be my heart has kind of hardened. goodness..
Now, there's what we call THE CAMBODIA LOVE STORIES. HAHAHA! 3 couples involved. =D
I elaborate once the pics come up. =D hehehe.
Tmr we're going to Ang Kor Wat. xD At Siam Reap. So must take a 5 hour bus journey there from Phnom Penh.
YES! & today, I went shopping at Russian Market with the rest. & I bought SOUVENIERS for all! xD Hope you guys like them. =D First time you see ah ching bargaining. hehe. I quite not bad ok! My bargaining style is like the Fox style. From comm skills test. =D I just smile smile and ask for a cheap cheap price. Then we agree in a happy manner cos I buy in bulk most of the time. hehe. So yeah. That's ah ching style. So diff from my mnum's style. =D
ok, I go kapo more blogs when I have the time now. Toodles, noodles. I miss noodles sia... Cambodia dun have. But the food here is great! xD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:39 PM
+ + +




<< Home