Saturday, April 04, 2009
busy busy~
hello hello! Little Miss Blur is here to update.
heh. I suffer quite bad STM(short-term memory) so there's a need for me to update frequently.
Today or yesterday.. cos its past midnight.. Friday - 03/04.
-went school for Food Exhibition of year 3 and some year 2 students.
-went there with some YEP ppl.
-transfered the YEP photos to Pey Lih's lappy. (So you guys can grab from her. :))
-then sampled the food. Not bad I must say. haha!
-then rushed to the gym.. they were having some event there I think. haha. I'm not too sure.
-used many of the machines there. lol. I expect to be aching tmr.
-finally had training once again. =D It's been a month I think.. since the last training. :O
-yup.. ronnie asked me to take note of the weights used. ok..
- the squat like thing.. 1st set-100kg, 2nd set-120kg, 3rd set-140kg.
- the hip exercise.. 25kg
- leg extension or press or something-100kg.
- the rest more or less is 30kg.
ok that's about it.
-did drills after that.
ok than after track.. walked to Jubilee popular. Yeah.. bought some materials for NYAA notice board. sigh.. my estimation not good.. now I realised that I have to buy some more. ahhh! I need the photos too!
at home.. bathed.. dinnered.. now doing the NYAA notice board. hmm.. should be able to complete it by Monday. Just need the pics by tmr. So can go develop them and stuff.
ya lor.. busy huh? haha! I guess its better this way la.. I remember 1 year before this I was slacking away at home wasting loads of time..
tmr will be another busy day.
Ooh la la~ I haven't even packed for the camp. Tsk tsk.
ok back to work! No more procastinating!
toodles~
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:11 AM
+ + +




<< Home