Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

This post will be a bit rojak. heh. Botany Botany!

ok. Start from Sunday - 29/03.
-went church.
-sent mum home cos she wasn't feeling too well.
-fetched bro to tuition.
-ate at AMK hub Pepper lunch (ordered extra rice) ~haha! guess my big appetite from Cambodia has failed to subside. xD
-did a bit of shopping at Bishan North.
-went back to fetch bro home to rest a well.
-went to Shaw tower to buy my at least 40 litres bag pack for the trip.
-went back home.
-Internet-ed.
-Dinner at home.
-slacked...

Monday - 30/03
-supposed to meet pey lih at mrt. But was apparantly delayed as usual.. old habits die hard. =x
-So met the YEP ppl in school instead. =)
-Some went gym (I did), some went to play badminton.
-I ran 2.4km on the threadmill. haha. Well.. too long didn't run.. must take it slow. hehehe!
-Did a bit of cycling..
-Drunk H2O..
- Then left the gym.. joined the rest for badminton. I paired up with pey lih and VS-ed Jacq and Owen. It was really fun. hahaha. Talking and playing at the same time. hee.
-while the others left for basketball...
-then rested.. then opened my lappy and had the photos from the YEP peeps copied in. While the rest swam and showered.
-then went koufu to makan. HUNGRY HUNGRY!
-then went engineering block for a meeting.
-Then after transfering the photos, rushed to the Berkelah waterfalls training again. Learnt how to set up a tent and had some insights and stuff. yeah~
-then yup, went home. =D

(today)Tuesday - 31/03
-wanted to go sch early but ended up waking up LATE!!! ARGH! WHY IS MY BED SO COMFORTABLE???
-rushed to sch to meet Sandra and Thawit at 12pm.
-Had a really nice chat with them till 2.45pm. haha. Oh yeah & we ate Macs. xD
-Hope they liked the souveniers from Cambodia! xD
-&& the SCL tradition drink looks 'eew!' *disgusted face*
-Then met up with Ashiqqin & shuhui to give a green ambassadors talk at SIDM freshmen orientation. hehe.
-Then went to find shiying to get the photoshop CD from her. Thanks! xD
-Then went to the library to do the description of Central Market for the YEP report.
-Glanced through the photos..
-Rushed to amk hub to see see. ^^
-Rushed all the way to.....
Singapore Botanic Gardens!


FOR WHAT??

haha. To meet Lili. =D
Took some photos while waiting..
The koi pond.
A nice tree but lousy camera..
& I found her! hahaha. She works at the Botany centre. =D
& she treated me dinner. xD @ the food court there..
I forgot what she ordered cos my chinese isn't fantastic.. But I ordered Tom Yum Ban Mian. & I think it tastes really good. She had staff discount btw. hehe.
& we exchanged the photos we had. haha. & I realised some of the photos were with germaine. oh no.. I assumed too much. That = another trip to find the YEP ppl with my lappy & another trip to Botanic Gardens to find Lili. But.. Pey Lih will tag along. Muahahahaha! I dun care. hehehe!

Then she showed me around.
the diff stages..
oh yeah.. & a staff there thought I was a new employee there. LOL. As she was showing me around. hahaha!
While transfering the photos. I took this secret & retarded pic with the web cam. This is in the 'disinfecting room'. Well.. there's power plug here. So yeah. hehe.
yup & as it was 9.40pm.. my papa started to nag. haha! Lili asked where was my father coming from to fetch me. I said M'sia. She thought I was joking. LOL! It's true! My papa works in Johor. haha! Then he came to fetch me. xD
ok.. now using house com cos my lappy is installing photoshop which takes super long and I dunno why..
Tmr will be a long long day. But not enough sleep! oh no.. I think I'll start the YEP post on Thurs. It's my free day ah. I really need this day. I need to pack for camp somemore.. NO BOOKINGS OK??? Thanks for your understandings. =D
hehe, ps.. been really hectic lately. =x

& I saw wushu trainer in sch today. hehe. Jiang da. That's his name. =D
oh yeah, I find some of the wushu trainers quite good looking. hahaha! Its a compliment!
No time for BGR though. *grins* ok la. bye bye! Enjoy your lovely holiday!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:08 AM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ hi-yah!
+ Current mood: Post YEP blues~
+ CAMBODIA LOVE STORIES
+ Fresh from Cambodia 2
+ Hey ppl, Ah Ching's in Cambodia! xD
+ YEP is TMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
+ Saturday - 7/3 ... 4 days to YEP!
+ Off to the world of BIRDS with Charmaine! xD
+ Tuesday - 3/3 & Wednesday - 4/3
+ It's a b'day celebration day!




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p