Sunday, April 12, 2009
Save Earth! Do the Green Thing! xD
ok ah.. my posts are now rojak. hehe. All based on events and not time frame. :)
This was 6th April 2009.
Event: Green Ambassadors Preparation for club crawl
Ppl involved: Ashiqqin, Charmaine, Shu hui & me. xD
So I reached school around 9+am & saw charmaine. Initially I wanted to like start on the NYAA notice board with the publicity but decided to do it next week instead. So GA it is. :)
After the other 2 arrived, we started work.

The eco-friendly us used cardboards for our sandwich board. Thanks ashiqqin for getting them from the garang guni auntie. haha!

& we painted..

& smiled for the camera..

& a together shot before I left for berkelah waterfalls briefing with my huge bag pack. haha!
The finished work~

Captain Planet!
The 3 of them went to SR Nathan cup as supporters. I was supposed to go but I went for expedition instead. haha. Well though NYP lost, I hope they still keep their spirits up and fight harder the next round. xD Go Go Go!!!
oh yes & before I left for Berkelah, I saw many many SCL OGLs, gamemasters, & freshmen. haha. Hope orientation was fun for all of them & hope they enjoyed the 'drink' hehe. :p How I miss all of them~ some whom its the first time I saw them this hols. haha.
hmm.. some feel the holidays are long, some feel its short. ok, I'm the slacker, I feel the holiday is toooo short! :p I imagine the lack of sleep and the crazy rushing of reports and tutorials & the many other horrible things poly life can offer. D: LOL! The last point is an exaggeration, poly life is FUN! I gotta get used to the fact the SCL = NO LIFE! HAHAHA!
Come, I want some response. haha, am I a no-lifer? hahaha! Tag tag! xD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:08 PM
+ + +




<< Home