Friday, April 10, 2009
A day off! A day off! xD xD xD
Ah Ching's back from Berkelah Waterfalls Camp!!! kind of glad to be home cos of the stupid blood suckers.. (mozzies) D: But If there weren't any, I'd love to stay there longer. xD
Finally.. A FULL DAY AT HOME FOR ME TO REST!!!!!!!!! AH...
ok la. I've only got myself to blame for the packed 'holiday' I've got. still.. I've still got club crawl matters and the YEP blog post and the Berkelah Waterfalls Camp blog post to do! ahhh.. the main highlights of my holiday. =D
the main thing why I'm slow in posting is cos of the photo uploading.. that takes hours.. and considering the time I am at home.. its a daunting task. So yup.. still uploading the photos... and the YEP photos itself is more than 20GB!!!
& I missed the post trip event cos I went for the camp. at least I wrote my journal faithfully everyday or I'll be lagging loads in my posts due to severe stm... hahaha!
hahaha, on the contrary, I love the busy life! xD Makes me feel full. hehehe. & more interesting things to blog too. haha! I simply dislike boring myself and the readers. :)
Happy Good Friday! Its a day where we christians remember then Jesus died for us on the cross to cleanse us of our sins. Thank God for all HE'S done for us. ^^ Thank you for keeping me safe and sound. :) I'm satisfied with all I've got. xD
okie.. gotta continue the uploading. If you guys still wanna see the pics before I blog..
link:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=842089875&ref=profile#/profile.php?id=842089875&v=photos
PS: ah ching just smacked her knee into the edge of the table due to some unforeseen agitation of some matter. D:
ok & ah ching's OFF! xD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:50 PM
+ + +




<< Home