Friday, April 24, 2009
Club Crawl 2009!!!
Club Crawl was Wednesday - 22/4 & Thursday - 23/4.
Shall I go into detail? Nah.. lazy to do so. lol.
So I was at this booth most of the time. Cos it had the fewest members there at any time. =D

& this is little miss random gazing across the surface of the earth..

the green bear and the green froggy fan & their owner.

& here we have NYAA Green Ambassadors Committee members. (not including hanafi)

Ashiqqin with the bear..

ok I love my bear.

watched Stage Arts perform..
Then presenting to you..
My gor gor!

LOL!

wushu..

the flowers done by shuhui..

peeping through the puzzle..

yay! ppl signing up. xD

me, charmaine, ashiqqin, shuhui fighting for the bear. LOL.
Club Crawl was pretty much a success for my cca booths. Managed to help out at least once for each booth. Quite shagged after that.
Hmm.. seems that after every holiday, I'll change in one way or another. This holiday I've gotten pretty much colder & even more straightforward than before. So if I hurt anyone in any way or other, I'll apologise first. My temper isn't anything nice.
My greatest attribute is also my greatest flaw. ~Perfectionalism.
ok thats all folks. Take care and start up your engines for the weeks ahead!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:23 PM
+ + +




<< Home