Tuesday, May 05, 2009
ching needs to rant. Ignore this post if you can't stand rants.
Frustration. Frustrated. Frustrating.
3 words. Same meaning. Just different phrasing. Same Same But Different.
these express how I feel.. Some things can't be explained..
Project work + My brain = Big Explosion.
Demanding I may be. Critical? maybe. But what to do? That's me.
Certain people behave in certain ways which may not be what certain people like. Different ppl have different tastes and likings. That's that.
Today's a bad day. Started off badly, ended off dozing.. Temper was fiery 'HOT'. Blazing~
NDP training made all a bit better. Had fun. Left the stick at home. Many misses to it. Emperor's new stick I used there at Pek Kio CC.
ok pardon me if I seem to be typing like a drunken old lady. Tiredness is seeping in from the tip of my eyelids to the nails of my toes. Mr Brain doesn't stop working, it only tires out after solving 100 Sudoku puzzles in a row. (highly impossible)
toodles~ may tmr be a better day. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:35 AM
+ + +




<< Home