Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Saturday, May 09, 2009

This Week's Review (the one with vesak day & mothers' day on the same day)

ok so hi!

This week wasn't that nice la. A lot of things happened. Good and bad. 'Sway' to the max!

Some things which outcome is not confirmed I'll keep it confidential for now. =D So later wun paiseh. LOL. *wonders what you guys are thinking of*

First things first.. try out my quiz! To see how much you know me. =D http://apps.facebook.com/quizdoyouknowme/quiz.jsp?q=950785&p=599532361
*Current Top Scorers*
1st: Charmaine 100%
2nd: Wanwen, Zhengyi, Zhiyong, Jiaxin(registered under her bro's account. LOL!) 71%

lol they do know me well. lol! For the rest, thanks for trying! xD This test wasn't set to be easy. haha. :) :)

Monday - 04/05/09
In lab goggles.. we both forgot to bring ours. =D
Photobucket
Photobucket


Tuesday - 05/05/09...
hmm temperature check was compulsory just like Monday. Walk into the auditorium.. walk past a temperature scanner.. take the sticker, tap the card and go. lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
yup.. me and my stickers. =D AM & PM. xD
nothing much on this day.

Wednesday - 06/05/09
guess what.. I went school for Unit Operations lecture.. and cos I woke up late.. I rushed here rushed there.. and when i finally barged into the lecture hall and sat down and waited.. we were informed that the lecturer was sick. ROFL! cos Food micro practical was cancelled, we only had that 1 lesson that day.

So.. the whole day free to crap and slack. lol.

Let me introduce the mega crappers:
fiza, nabilah, charmaine, sandra & finally ah ching herself. =D What we talked about shall remain confidential between ourselves. LOL! Just 1 teeny weeny insight.. I was LUC which means Laugh Until Cry. xD xD xD

ok then cos knee wasn't too good so I skipped track training. man.. i gotta skip next wed's training as well cos of Induction.

ya.. so I went home to rest.. & guess wad I did.. I slept 12 hours STRAIGHT! Right straight to next morning!!! omg... I freaked out and quickly rushed out the assignments.. & well finally made it to tutorial late due to many other reasons. This is Thursday - 07/05/09 already. haha.

A duper long day that was.. well saw Mr Yeo's blood sample.. lol badly smeared on the glass slide by yours truly. =X managed to see burst cells, distorted cells, plentiful of red platelets.. yeah. I quite like this module. :) I think its the only module I didn't doze off in lectures. HAHAHA, how pathetic of me! =X

Ya.. food ingredients prac.. shredded the carrot.. that was fun. LOL. went on quite ok..

then hmm.. wasn't too pleased with the class. Cos during the counting of the stuff used.. I realised that 1 measuring cylinder and 1 filter funnel was missing. So my lovely clique went treasure hunting high and low.. and guess where the treasure was found? In the metal cupboard that only DRY apparatus are supposed to be kept. How did I know those were the lost sheep? Not only they were wet on the inside.. there was also a small bit of carrot in the filter funnel! omg.. Seriously.. 1 more time this happens.. I'll have no choice but to ask the whole class to wait till I finish counting before they leave. Why? Cos if anything goes missing, they whole class will have to bear the cost. To prevent unnecessary forking out of money.. pls do your part. It'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

yup.. so left the lab officially around 5.45pm.. when the lesson ended quite early.. I really wanna thank Fiza, Charmaine and Carellynn for helping me with the counting and patiently searching for lost sheep. 100% Grateful! :) :) :)

ya then had SCL Crew meeting.. followed by track meeting. Hope both events will turn up well. :)

Friday - 08/05/09
Went school early at 8+am to practise the Food Microbio song for the first time. LOL. Quite last minute I know. haha. ok yup and we were the second group to sing.. & we went..

One bacterium
Clostridium botulinum
Contamination of food sources
Is what we always do
We are obligately anaerobic
And gram-positive
At pH 4.7
We’re the most active

We are Clostridium
One genus strong and free
Although different strains
Sing in harmony
We will move together
Colonies by colonies
As one united microbes
Sausages, our homeland

One bacterium
Clostridium botulinum
We multiply and multiply
And produce toxins
Vomiting and constipation
Difficulty speaking
In the worst scenario
It would cost your life

We are Clostridium
One genus strong and free
Surviving by sporing
Die from UHT
Let us take precautions
Cook food thoroughly
As one united microbes
Canned beans, our homeland

We are Clostridium
One genus strong and free
Surviving by sporing
Die from UHT
Let us take precautions
Cook food thoroughly
As one united microbes
Raw ham, our homeland


& the original version..

One United People


yup! LOL. One of the Singapore National Day songs. =D Nabilah's suggestion. hehehe. We were the only group to sing it without the background music cos there isn't one. LOL. hmm.. if have time or I'm in the mood I'll sing our version for you. hahaha. =D

The other groups. =D



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




All did well. :)

My first time making an announcement too. hehe. For the Dodgeball ball game SCL Crew is organising for SCL(LS). :) Didn't do it very well.. cos shy. LOL. hmm to clear some doubts about the shirt.. its something like an event shirt, but we can use it as an SCL or NYP shirt cos SCL & NYP will be printed on it. Costs less than $20 cos its bought in bulk. Good quality material for sure. So yeah, join DODGEBALL & buy the shirt! =D

ok then Project 2.. Photobucketer.. I'm scared of Cod fish fillets already! EEK!!! I guess the other groups might also be sick of their product. LOL. Cos we are supposed to like test the optimal cooking conditions of packaged products..
Photobucket
So yeah.. no fish fillets for me for a long long time. OK? Oh yeah.. no macdonald's too! Maybe only the icecreams are fine with me. NO MORE WESTERN FOOD FOR A WHILE! EEK!!!


The cheeky us..
Photobucket
partially retarded also..
Photobucket
The worst! ahhhh!
Photobucket
poor Mr Yeo.

*Something happened here*

Yup.. then went track training. Finally saw the new juniors. =D Nice ppl they all are. haha. Look forward to training with them :) Yay! Finally, GIRLS under jumps! xD oh man.. can't see them till next fri.. lol. =X

Saturday - 09/05/09
Vesak day.. A nice perfect day to sleep in. xD
ya.. spent more time slacking around the house.. munching on goodies.. and so on.. & of course the reports.. my my.. only 1 down. D: Procastination is just so in me...

ok then went for dinner at Jack's Place to celebrate Jiaxin's b'day! oh didn't get to sing a song for her.. ok here you go! xD

Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to Jiaxin~
Happy birthday to YOU!

yeah.. pics will be updated once i get them. =D

ok its late.. nights! xD

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:34 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ ching needs to rant. Ignore this post if you can't...
+ The weather's getting warmer.. I'm getting colder..
+ a bit random + YEP
+ Club Crawl 2009!!!
+ Last week of sch & 1st & 2nd day of Year 2 Sem 2!
+ Berkelah Waterfalls Expedition [6-9th April 2009]
+ Youth Expedition Project Cambodia Phnom Penh 2009
+ Easter Sunday
+ Save Earth! Do the Green Thing! xD
+ A day off! A day off! xD xD xD




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p