Saturday, June 06, 2009
The Nonsensical Life?
Hi, long time no blog.. *wipes off dust* *throws away tissue paper*
Considering how often I used to blog the past 2 semesters.. I now realise how much more things I'm being involved in this sem.. Juggling ccas & studies is no easy feat. I won't be defeated though, I'll fight all the way! This causes mood swings and stuff, so I'd like to thank the many ppl that have been putting up with my nonsense. JENG JENG JENG!
So this is my beloved clique in school.. minus Mr YES.

We went out to Bugis to destress & shop. ya. I haven't taken a photo of my bag yet. Its new! and white. I had 2 reasons to make that not-so-impulsive decision.
- My previous bag looks like what anyone would carry to go camping.
- I needed a more 'higher-class' looking bag to carry my lappy for the World Leadership Conference.
Yup. More or less that. I still must say I love the other bag, just that, you know.. WOMEN~ LOL! I've got a fetish for bags. xD *ah ching's papa groans*
More pics of the JENGLES~ taken by a nice lady :)
See a rainbow? If you don't, you're too stressed. Seriously. lol!My handphone camera is getting bored too. Nothing much taken with it other than lecture slides, lecture slides and more lecture slides. Boring~ But my handphone itself have been pretty busy. On friday night, it sent out smses to all the NYAA freshies & helpers involved in NYAA Orientation Camp, and replies to various enquiries were sent out as well.
So for today.. it became from a supposingly confusing day to a relaxing day at home doing homework. Because of what? Because of the word 'TIMING'.
Maybe I do need a break, but why do I still feel a tinge of emoness? Missing wushu I suppose. lol! So fun la! If I was still a year 1, totally ccaless, I'd join. But still, no regrets thus far as I did have a chance to do it and would be performing in front of the country! Even if its just a small role, I'm still glad to be part of it. :)
- God
- Family
- School work
- Ccas
- NDP practices
- Socialising [sorry my friends ): ]
- Myself
- ... my birthday.
Why is my birthday the last priority? Cos I dun wanna grow up. I think I'm facing plentiful of nonsense right now.. imagine becoming an official adult! my goodness.. X130923571290385692837932875219384 piles of ____. Considering the little amount of time I have for myself, this explains my lack of confidence.
ok wadever already. Now gotta sms more ppl.. Pls answer ok! *prays hard* Before I go bonkers!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:42 PM
+ + +




<< Home