Thursday, June 11, 2009
The ATTACK of the SLEEP monster!!!
Hi sleepy-heads like me..
I've been spending a great amount of with my eyes closed and my mouth wide open these days. Yes.. the unglam way of sleeping.. Anyway.. here are some updates..
On Saturday - 6/6..
Went for the '谢' association dinner. Well, I'm a Lim but ah well. lol. That's my grandpa's and mum's surname. So.. gotta wear slighty formal. Jeng Jeng Jeng!!
From here, you can see that I have an ill proportianate body. lol! Big head & skinny legs. D: Nvm.. & I'm wearing flats. :D ok.. these dinners tend to drag so yeah.. spent time singing along to old songs. haha. & of course, nice food! xD Resulting me in having a bloated tummy.
yup.
& that's when my father told me for the first time to 'STOP EATING!' HAHAHAHA!
Makes me wonder.. why the amount of food I eat don't go to my stick thin arms.. My belly is just.. bloated.. like a water balloon.. yeah~ Gotta slim it down a bit..
ok & there's some super expensive cupcakes.. very small as you see below.. they cost $5.90 in total! My mum would never buy them unless its free.. & it was her lucky day~
ok so Monday.. I wonder.. how come whenever I go for the NDP practices, they're always so slack. lol! Then I hear them saying the practices where I'm not there is crazily tiring. hahaha. oops.. maybe God knows I'm tired. =X He wants me to rest but i can't. Overresting or relaxing = fall sick. Must have inherited some form of genes from my papa. haha. So yup, I'll go for this coming Sat's practice and tire myself out. Whoo hoo! xD & A crazy week will begin~
*come to think of it.. I'll be missing 2 more practices. Yikes! =X
So yesterday which was Wednesday - 10/6, it was a long day for me..
After morning Unit Ops lesson, the rest went home while I sat at those blue tables and chiars around SEG area and did my stuff.
Around 1+, I went to the conference room at blk P to listen to Ms Gan share about the YEP trip with the SCL(LS) staff and tw, stanley & I shared our YEP experience too. It was nerve wrecking. lol. It is hard for me to public speak. haha. Too shy already. Stumbled here and there.. at least I managed to say something. But imagine seeing your lecturers there all at once looking in your direction. lol. Scary~ I must overcome this fear in me!
Had lunch with some YEP ppl. It's been a long time~ of course not including those in food science whom I see in lectures. haha.
Then there was campus road run. Apparantly I kind of over-procastinated till I missed the date of registration and also I thought there might be make-up lessons on Wednesdays that I didn't sign up. What a waste.. But, I'm glad I had the chance to help out a bit. :) & see them run~
RUN PPL RUN! xDAlright.. that's all the time I've got to blog. There'll be more interesting posts when the hols come.. Gee.. when am I gonna study? ...
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:44 AM
+ + +




<< Home