Sunday, June 07, 2009
June Holiday Schedule
hmm ok. Let me list out my holiday schedule..
Starting from Mon 15/6..
15/6 - World Leadership Conference
16/6 - World Leadership Conference
17/6 - World Leadership Conference
18/6 - World Leadership Conference
19/6 - World Leadership Conference
20/6 - NYAA Orientation Camp
21/6 - NYAA Orientation Camp
22/6 - NYAA Orientation Camp
23/6 - Poly Clique outing + Sec sch clique b'day celebration for wendy & me
24/6 - Track training
25/6 -
26/6 - my birthday + class outing?
27/6 - NDP training
28/6 -
I'd have to miss many other events.. like the YEP ppl's Tioman Island Escapade.. boohoo.. Not forgetting.. I'm supposed to be studying. oh well.. Good luck then. My next sem shall not be so filled with activities I hope. Year 2 sem 1 is the toughest challenge in my life, I'm almost 1/2 way through. JYJY everyone!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 4:23 PM
+ + +




<< Home