Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Saturday, July 11, 2009

*Wipes away dust*

*Cleans here*

*Cleans there*

*Cleans everywhere*

So.. what have I been up to this week...

Photobucket

YA I WAS MUGGING!

Guess what? I hate it! I removes 1 of the most essentials and desired from me.. BEAUTY SLEEP!

This is what mugging stands for to me:

Making Ah Ching go crazy,

Unglamness at home,

Going to bed is such a luxury,

Getting up in the morning is a pain,

Internally CMI,

Nothing else goes in,

Go to school and 'JENG'


Gah! Glad its OVER! & I wun see those mugs for sometime.. Why do ppl call it 'mugging' anyway? Nvm.. when EXAMs come knocking on my doorstep, I'll start JUGGING! FYI, jugs are bigger than mugs. Heh.. I think I'll be JUGGLING.. you know.. like a clown..
ok.. I think all those studying has turned me kuku.. or so not. lol! considering I spent less than 10 hours on each subject. HAHAHA!
Whatever result, I know I've done all I could at that point of time doing the paper, so I'll take it all gracefully. No complains you'll hear. Cos my parents love me for me and not my results. xD
OK! Now its THANKING ppl time!
I'd like to thank:
My papa, for drying my hair when its too wet to sleep & cos I'm too fatigued to dry it myself. :)
My mummy, for hearing my silly screams of hysteria and LOLing at it. :)
My bro, who washes the dishes for me the entire week. :)
I've got a great family! xD Hip hip hooray!
& of course, my lovely friends! xD
& rotipratamonk, who eats all day and stares at me only.. my lovely terrapin~
------------------Section2---------------------

I love Singapore! hahaha! Even the expiry date of the Yakult I drink falls on National Day! xD

Photobucket

My lovely mum cooked this for me.. its costs abt $12 outside.. its ramen from hokkaido. :)
Photobucket
I miss playing kiddy with Charmaine! xD At birdpark the previous hols.
Photobucket
oh yeah with regards to the ppl commenting on my relationship status on Facebook.. Charmaine has already answered it on her blog. lol!
Check this out:
Q: Are you lesbian? Your relationship status in your Facebook profile shows that you are currently going steady with Miss Lim Woon Ching.

A: I know I am an important friend to Woon Ching (she said so, haha). And yes, she is one of those who compared me to a lover. With all due respect to homosexuals, I would be horrified if any of my girlfriends were to go lesbian to be with me.

Our relationship status on Facebook is purely as a joke. I know for a fact she prefers guys with muscles! Last year I had joked about getting her a Japanese love charm because she wanted more luck in her love life. I decided to make the joke real and went to buy it for her. Now she complains the charm is too effective. LOL.

The bottomline is, we're straight and single (zz, I sound like some desperado). You guys don't have to be jealous of me or see me as a threat, lah. Feel free to go after my friends (oops, Woon Ching will kill me for saying this!). I hope my friends will find their happiness as well. (:
LOL! That cheeky one! yeah true. :) But she's definitely one of the important ppl in my life. xD
To charmaine: Wish you find your One True Love too! *winks* ^^
Alright enough said about this. LOL!

Photobucket
Look at this sweet one. >.<
& I miss those times.. I realise how much I love my parents.. When my mum fetched me from the airport, I felt so :D.
Photobucket
I love Singapore! hahahaha!

Alright! Some zoom in-s to NDP behind the scenes..
Below, you see a handsome one...
Photobucket
Why am I wearing such a manly suit? oh hoho.. that's the costume. =O
ok wadever.. laugh.. cos we're doing wushu in this.
& what is that?
Photobucket
Is that a mirror? A box? I mutated head? Its a box helmet... jeng...
See wad I mean by a mirror? ... -___-
Photobucket

& the temporary toilets there are unexpectedly CLEAN!
Photobucket

the sink..
Photobucket


Photobucket
*sparkles*

walking to flyer.. no, i mean floating platform..
Photobucket

Combined rehearsal 3?

Photobucket
Jesslynn, me, shiying

Photobucket
the handsomes! LOL!

Photobucket
more handsomes!

Photobucket
yes.. happy ppl! btw.. I'm the 3rd oldest there..

Photobucket
playing stacko with helmets..

Photobucket
show your teeth ppl!

btw, watch this. lol!

its a media brief of our item. :D I'm not inside. LOL! I think they look cute. HAHAHA!

Alrights.. await the next NDP post ppl! It only comes when the photographer (shiying) sends me the pics. xD
Cheers!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:20 AM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Projects FEVER! gah~
+ Saving Gaia Challenge!
+ Ah Ching is 18 liao~ old le...
+ NYAA Orientation Camp ~ CAMP MINGLE X
+ World Leadership Conference Singapore 2009
+ School Holidays Extended?! *edited 24/6
+ The Start of the 2 week June 'Break'
+ The ATTACK of the SLEEP monster!!!
+ June Holiday Schedule
+ The Nonsensical Life?




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p