Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Friday, July 31, 2009

My previous weekend YAY!

Weekends are the only days I feel I've got a great life. haha! Not that I dun have a life in school.. just that, the grass is greener on the happier side! :D
School has been bombarding me with tutorials, assignments, projects, lab reports.. aiyah, its never ending.. cos after all these end.. the exams show their face. lol. I'm a normal human being afterall, I love to have fun and play like no tmr. :D
Yeah.. so this was last week's.. now I'm trying to squeeze some time out to do a little update. haha. I won't let my darling blog rot. xD
Yes. So Friday 24/7.. In the food lab..
Photobucket
The project 2 groupies! Getting used to the hair net already. lol!

Photobucket
xD dumplings! mm.. mm..
At night, i received 2 pieces of good news. One which I'll keep to myself & one I can share. hehe. The one I can share would be that I managed to get another NDP ticket! xD So its 3 in total so my bro and parents can watch. :D Thanks Shun Long for delivering it to me!

ok than Saturday - 25/7..

Woke up early in the morning for SCL Dodgeball 2009!
Stuck up the signages in hope the participants won't lose their way.. & due to the lacking of participants from my class, I joined in Team FS0803! hahaha! Glad I joined the all girls team though.
We still lacked one player though, so we borrow 02's Samantha. haha. And we won the first match! hahaha. An all-girls team leh.. Yay!
Due to some teams not turning up.. FS0803 walked over all the way to the quarter finals. LOL!
Photobucket
& we rested..
So we won another game with the help of Mr Stewart to proceed on to the semi-finals. :D
& we had to VS PS0802. Khalid was strong so we lost.
Photobucket
grabbing the ball at the start..
02's match with the strongest team around..
Photobucket
Go go!

Photobucket
Go Tiffany!

Photobucket
good dodging! lol

& after that we had a friendly match with 0802.
Photobucket
Mr Stewart.
we got 3rd. But good play FS! xD
Photobucket
02 & 03

Photobucket
Team FS0803
okie and here are the SCL Crew & SW ppl! Not forgetting Mr Stewart. :D
Photobucket
okie.. after which I had to rush down to the NDP holding area. hehe.

yeah.. other details will be unleashed nearer to NDP or after. :D
But this is something funny. HAHAHAHA!
Photobucket
"ARGH! Paparazzi attack!"

Photobucket
"Aiyah! Blinded by the camera flashes"

hahaha! all thanks to zhicong for coming out with that funny idea. lol!

My family were watching the parade on that day. :D So = fun packs. HAHAHA! Now I got a dark green, a light green, and a yellow one.. lol.. I wanna get a pink or blue one now. haha!
I pathetically missed the last train home to marymount by just 1 or 2 mins.. made me run like crazy for nothing. :/ Suay.. but was entertained by jeremy and william's psp on the way home to bishan. heeh :D
Then on Sunday - 26/7..
had to wake up at an even crazier timing.. 5.45am.. -__-.. Considering I reached home and slept LATE the day before, it was torturous to force myself out of bed. So thanks for that morning call chee ann. lol.
ok then at YCK mrt..
Photobucket

then walked to sch and boarded the lorry..
Photobucket
the warmness.
Photobucket
The craziness...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
helping to unload..

Photobucket
Yoohoo! we arrived at Kebun Baru CC!

Photobucket
Yay!

Photobucket
boohoo.. couldn't hang up the banner so we laid it on the floor.

Photobucket
& the games begun..
Photobucket

Photobucket
watching them play.. while i almost dozed off.. lol!

Photobucket
3 different expressions..

Photobucket
one back view 1 side view 1 front view. wahahahaha!

Photobucket
makan breakfast!

Photobucket
happy bellies =D

Photobucket
our turn to help out!

Photobucket
choosing prizes for them..

Photobucket
huh?

Photobucket
ooh nice xD

Photobucket
with shuhui

Photobucket
YAY! GA! & the helpers!

Photobucket
hehehe!

Photobucket
The food scientists!
In the lorry back to school..
Photobucket
Photobucket
& I was so tickled by Qin's "Johnsonnnnnnnn!" joke that I just had to fall to the ground holding my tummy.. Ah Qin.. you never fail to make me laugh unglamly.. lol!

Photobucket

hehehe, photo credits to charmaine, Qin, and the dodgeball camera guy.

Yo pey lih! I found this photo finally. :D
Photobucket
Go out again soon! JY for FYP! xD

Photo credits: Lili

okie.. NDP preview TMR! xD

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:22 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Ah Ching's post CTs li-fe. ;D
+ FREEDOM IS MINE
+ Its a Japanese Day!!! :D
+ my beloved Tikogay~
+ *Wipes away dust*
+ Projects FEVER! gah~
+ Saving Gaia Challenge!
+ Ah Ching is 18 liao~ old le...
+ NYAA Orientation Camp ~ CAMP MINGLE X
+ World Leadership Conference Singapore 2009




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p