Friday, September 04, 2009
Post Exams!
ahhhh~
The best news of the week. lols! Exams are over! Was getting symptoms of nausea & restlessness for 3 weeks straight. -__- Not a good sign..
Well anyway, I had a great time with these 2 ppl. lols. charmaine & nabilah. :D
LOL! Joking!! HAHAHAHA!
See how much my muscles have weakened.... can't even 'zi pai' -__-
haha, so let the expert Nabilah do it. xD
ok la, just slightly better. =x
& charmaine & I played the drums. lols! I always forget the japanese name for that. lol.. SSTM.....
must have knocked myself silly.. =x
This video is taken by Nabilah with love. Anyone who needs some cheering up or just something to laugh at, DO DO DO watch this video! xD
Its a video of charmaine & I playing the drums! xD
After watching this are you happier? :D I'm sure you'd love to see us LIVE right? wahahaha!
I bought 2 $10 outfits and 1 pants. :D not spendtrift.. I spent less than $50. ok? Considering I haven't been shopping for ages... Nor do I like to shop actually. hahas.
So went Iluma, bugis street, OG and plaza singapura. yuppie, then went home. :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:36 AM
+ + +





<< Home