The week after the NDP~
Indeed, without any more NDP practices to look forward too.. I've become slightly more free but empty. I guess its just fun over there, performing, playing with the terrapins, feeding the fishes, bluffing Jesslynn I'm sitting in the flyer, screaming at Singapore river, getting free KFC, pizza hut, icecreams, Mr Bean, milo, Old Chang Kee, and many many many more.. At least I got all these moments captured in my camera. :) Ahh the good old times. I'm so looking forward to the next outing. xD
Ok so now.. back to school..

lols.. this was what I could describe myself on Monday after I came back from Sentosa. lols. Except the "head coming out of the butt" part. lols! yeah..
Alrights so Tuesday - 11/8 & Wednesday -12/8, I went to school in track attire. Cos it was NYP Open! Went there both to help out and take part in events. Couldn't help out much also due to lessons.. ok so..
I took part in 3 events:
100m hurdles
Long Jump
4 X 400m
The hurdles one was kind of for the fun of it, well, it looks fun to me at least. hahas. :) Got a 3rd for it. lols!
Long Jump.. I did badly for this.. well.. didn't even reach my last year's result.. Kind of disappointing.. 3.78m.. omg.. Let down ronnie.. I got a gold for this cos I was the only competitor.. -__- I'll do better!
The last time I took part in 4 X 400m was when I was in secondary school. lols. Took part again this year and hmm I think I've improved. lols! Got 3rd for this as well.
Yup & prize presentation..
100m hurdles

& long jump

with Mr Guru
As usual, wanwen & I would take photos after each major track event. lols.



ok then in school.. on Thursday - 13/08 Nothing interesting to take photos of mah.. so take photos of..

sushi..
&

Takoyaki balls. lol!
On Friday - 14/8... During project 2.. nono is after.. With the left over charcoal.. we BBQed the rest of the satays..

& lin liang had some marshmallows.. so..
BBQed marshmallows! xD

yay! mini class BBQ in the lab! xD

hehehe! yumyum!

then went for track makan session.. didn't manage to inform the juniors on time as i knew it just 2 hours before it. :/ psps..
hahas, the June, July & August babies. :D





cutting cake..


Thanks NYP Athletics for everything! I'll inform the juniors for sure next time. :) photo credits: akid's camera
Yup that's all for now..
All I can say is.. Saturdays are now boring due to te absence of NDP. :( On the other hand, I'm glad the projects are over.. kind of tired of them. Once again, I HATE last minute project work!
okie, that's all I have to say. Toodles.. off to chat with nice ppl. xD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:18 PM
+ + +
<< Home