Monday, August 10, 2009
NDP outing @ Sentosa 10/08/09
Just to let all of you know.. READ THE NDP POST BELOW THIS POST OK? Its important!!! xD

as you can see.. the ppl next to me can't stand still.. keep fidgetting..
& we arrived at beach station and walked to Palawan beach.


& a noob thought the beach tram need ticket fee. lols. That noob isn't me. hahas!

While he martial house ppl played with sea water & sand..

This bridge was shaky due to some kids who couldn't walk straight & were overly excited jumping around like baboons..

woah.. I'm falling off. =x

lols! forgot to rotate.


yes.. I'm scared of the rain and sun.

too many bad experiences of being roasted and turning into a chao tar satay..


lols.. the result of playing with water..

My tom yum ramen!

$5 but very worth it!



The 3 little kids. =x



in between Imbiah & Beach station is some water thing..

The kids's fun place! hahaha!

ooh hoo hoo!




pushing down on my head won't make me any shorter you know? lols

lols I look like I'm doing a dance. hahas!







walk walk walk..


blocingthe water from spraying..

checkpoint reached! lols


& those rascals told me to stand up.. I obeyed them..

jeng! there was a spray of water coming towards me, & as expected, I dodged perfectly. lols! 3 cheers for flexibility! xD They really train me up well for dodgeball. lols!

ahh last checkpoint reached..

these kids decided to wet my hair which I painstakingly took hours to dry... -__-

nvm.. anyway going home liao.. lols!

on the way home, i heard someone calling my name, hahas, it was renzhi. Long time no see lols! Guess what? We both came from Sentosa as well.. at Palawan beach also.. -__- & took the same route home. lols!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:24 PM
+ + +




<< Home