Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Friday, September 04, 2009

The Exam Period D:

Exams.. nothing nice to talk about. So here are the interesting parts instead.
During study break..
Charmaine, nabilah & I went to have Japanese food at Hei Sushi @ Sembawang Shopping Centre.
Each person pays i forgot how much.. but it was a pretty good price.. for a 1/2 bowl of udon, unlimited sushi plates (other than red plate), and mochi desserts! Other than the fact that wastage charges apply.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
mochi!
Then went to the rooftop play place to chill.. ah~ childhood days..
Photobucket


Photobucket
We're kids again! :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
this one was scary. lols

Photobucket
Nabilah " I wanna fly fly fly into the sky sky sky~"

Photobucket
Yup.
Next.. on one of the weekends, my family went to Land Transport Authority.
No, not that the car was fined..
We went there as Vs! 'V' for Visitor. LOL!
Photobucket
see the tag? :D
ooh so that's how they dig tunnels under Singapore. hahas
Photobucket

the upcoming downtown line~
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Similar to Newater Visitors Centre.. LTA also has a personal tour guide to walk us through. Reminds me of the times charmaine & I were volunteer guides at Newater. hahas.
Photobucket
Photobucket
MRT is approaching!
Photobucket
Our guide in the middle..
Photobucket
its quite cute..
Photobucket
the older Singapore days~ where transport was lousier. lols! =x
Photobucket
Buses often broke down~

Photobucket
I'm sitting in what you call an 'illegal' taxi
ahahaha!
Photobucket
yeah! sitting in a singapore trishaw at last!

Photobucket
amused by that traffic police. :D

Photobucket
photo quality is lousy.. 2Megapix... T_T

Photobucket
the bus..

Photobucket
My mum's time's bus tickets
Photobucket

all the SBS guides over the years..
Photobucket

hahas.. the bus ticket puncher's bag
Photobucket


Photobucket
Who are you?
Photobucket
hahas, she's the traffic police! Quite a tough job for her.. gotta look out for loads of things.. make sure that drivers have the correct coupons displayed (now replaced by ERP) while the cars were moving.. Also check that weekend cars dun drive during weekdays without a coupon.. poor thing..
Well.. why is it a female traffic police officer?
(cos women have sharper eyes) :D *that's woonching's theory*
The different types of car license plates.. D:
Photobucket

the coupons i was talking abt earlier..
Photobucket

Photobucket
Integrated transport network..
Photobucket
road here, MRT there, next time have submarine transport. kidding. :D

Photobucket

Singapore~ & its transport networks...
Photobucket

& we had a mini interactive session.. F1 racing!
Photobucket

mum says sit! :D
Photobucket

okay!

& the voting begins. lols
Photobucket

there's this button to press and choose our options..
Photobucket

ok... the rest I'm lazy to type so much. Go there & experience it for yourself. xD Really high-tech.
Photobucket

& I had ramen for one of the lunches at home..
Photobucket

& on a Saturaday.. my bro decided to put his photography skills to use..
Photobucket
Quite a nice sunset. Private estates on the left, on lornie road, macritchie reservior on the right..

Photobucket

We went to Turf City!
Photobucket
the size of the crabs there. :O
So photographs... Taken by my bro..
The odd one out..
Photobucket
Result of inconsideracy.
Watched the screaming men on TV when they saw Heineken?
Well, this is my reaction.
Photobucket
My face looks constipated cos it isn't very light.. considering I haven't been training up my arms..
ok............
bye.

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:56 AM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Its a JOKE! xD
+ Orchids! xD
+ The week after the NDP~
+ NDP outing @ Sentosa 10/08/09
+ Ah Ching's NDP 2009 Journey in Chapter 6~ I will s...
+ NYP National Day Celebration?
+ ASEAN DAY Reception!!! xD
+ Jewellery Craze -->not me..
+ My previous weekend YAY!
+ Ah Ching's post CTs li-fe. ;D




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p