Train train train! Must Perservere!
ok so. For the whole week.. I've gone to NYP to train 4 times! :D Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday. hahas. Gotta really push this time, of cos cannot overpush. Body still in good condition other than the extremely good appetite & frequent expanding & shrinking of my tummy. Scary~ As you noticed, Thursday is my off-day from training. hahahaha.. Self-proclaimed. :D I went with my mum & bro to eat steamboat buffet @ Novena. You said it.. once there, I never stopped eating till it was time to rush home to watch my show. :D horrible. HAHAHA. Of course 1 must take note of methods to make your money worth at buffets but at the same time not making yourself overly bloated like a huge boulder. Firstly, avoid carbohydrates. These foods expand greatly in your tummy & take up space.. trust me.. carbohydrates are very cheap as well.. you don't want to end up full so quickly after you have paid a sum of $20++. Secondly, go for the more expensive foods. Things like stingrays.. Must make your money worth wad. haha! They also taste great as well. :D Thirdly, don't drink too much. Water takes up loads of space in your tummy. Fourtly, take your time to eat. Let your tummy digest the food at the same time as you eat. You'll realise you can eat quite a bit more. :D Maybe all these 4 tips above only apply to me? LOL! The last but most important tip would be.. Go buffets only when you have a really BIG appetite! Yup that's me. :D Now for the photos to remind me I spent $$ eating at this place. :D

The stingray. lols.



cooked the live prawn. Yes I know.. cruel..

my mum peeling crabs..

my bro has weird eating habits.. he can use chocolate fondue sauce as a universal sauce. E.g. BBQ chicken dips

prawn head dip. -__-

watermelon dip.

I think that's a honey dew.

a cockle?! Oh man.. i'm getting another bowl on chocolate for myself.

The number of prawns I ate. Count the heads. Yes.. I ate up the shells..

sorry prawns..

my black glutinous rice porridge.

my bro..


my mum

the sushi there is really good!

longan jelly dessert!

me dipping my green apple in!

colourful fruits

hahas the place.

that's not my hand uh, my hand isn't that big..


CHIN HUAT live seafood. lols, my father's restaurant. =x HAHAHA!

On saturday.. woke up early for the first time this week.. LOL.

Ate wanton mee with my papa for breakfast.. Then he fetched me to Thong Teck home @ Payar Lebar.. So met owen & sock hong & Mr Aw & his friends at the MRT then we walked there..
Frankly speaking, I didn't know how to interact with the elderly there. LOL. Firstly shy and secondly.. my dialect is horrendous & my chinese vocab is also limited. lols.. So I just tried to help out first.. help scoop veggie & stuff. Only after some time where I got slightly more comfortable I started talking a bit to a few. lols. A great impression i have is one of the ah ma is really entertaining. Though I dun understand wad she is saying.. but it rhymes very well. hahaha! And she sings sometimes. lol! Then after the sharing a meal session, they had a mini performance by a saxaphonist. I think if he played more lively songs it would have been better. :D This is my humble opinion. =x haha and they put dry ice to create more atmosphere. HAHAHA!


The kitchen

me after washing hands. hahas. Hygiene is very important everywhere!

After the whole thing I followed Mr Aw, Lili & friends to a nearby eatery. Makan & chitchat. Then I rushed over to hoongwu's house to accompany them(karen, zhi en, hoongwu) to study. HAHAHA. 'A' levels mah.. Also to catch up a bit on each other's lives. I'm amused at the many similarities of his house and mine. hahas. Firstly, same house structure. LOL.. secondly.. we have similar shoe rack and cabinets. HAHAHA! & his fish.. terry? Gave me a shock when i saw it upside down... I almost thought it was dead! :( Luckily its not.. whew) He has a rabbit too! muchi? lols!

zhi en playing with the rabbit..

After having a nice time with them.. my papa fetched me & family went to IKEA tampines.. The food!!!

My princess cake. hahaha

They provide a bib for children.. That's very thoughtful.. & the bib is waterproof and colourful. lols.. if I'm wearing a white shirt and eating curry, I wouldn't mind wearing it. HAHAHA! =x

The lift has a 2 way opening. cool. :D

woah.. mega storage!

lol i wouldn't wanna fall off this bed..

Yay!

. Then today.. Sunday..
went church.. then food expo.. then pepper lunch.. lols my papa.. he's tired.

then went to man's wear.. sat there for a long time cos the guys in the family were buying clothing. HAHAs. Cool. & for the first time.. I bought the least things. YAY!!!
hahaha! ok i'm poofed.. time to rest for a while :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:52 PM
+ + +
<< Home