Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Happy Halloween Peeps! :D

some fishcake, prawns, eggs, veggie, garlic...

lol! The stove's not working well.. the fire is miniature.. so while waiting.. jeng a pic!

tada! Fried noodles!

Oh yeah, on this very same day.. Happy Birthday China! I love the marching contingents super cool & neat!
On Friday - 2/10

& finally we decided to sing the first song together. LOL.
YAY!

Fiddling with the controls..

hahaha, while ernest sings...

we say cheese!


its was really cold there..


woohoo! & we forgot to eat. JENG!
On our way there..

ooh lala.. some pipe burst.. & jeng.. we have soap.

Luckily its not those type of excretion I fear.
& yay.. my udon!

& char's udon & salmon sashimi

on the way there.. I was sleeping while char took & the photos..

& ARRIVAL @ NIGHT SAFARI!!!

It was so freaking hard to take a picture there! All those ill-mannered tourists.. GAH! The only camera they'll notice = THEIR OWN!

See how hard it is to even take a pic? It's blurred! Cos some idiot tourist(from I dun wanna state country) banged into char & some even walked in front of me while taking this pic. -__- Char & I were not even 1.5m apart. Those TOURISTS SURE ARE SLIM! (as if) D:

anyway.. that's a pumpkin.

Welcome to my World of Horrifying

Now we were so fed up by the tourists that we took all our pictures on our own. LOL. Will never trust those kan chiong ppl. -__- All the pictures sure blur de.

OOOOOOhhhh! If I were a guy, they'd have strangled me. :O


oh goodness me.. look at the queue to the Creatures Of The Night Show... so...

char & I decided to abandon the queue & go for the Halloween tram instead.

Can't see much cos flash is NOT allowed.

Some flashes were still seen.. I wonder how many animals must have been blinded already. -__-

I like this spooky effect. Graveyards. oohh~~~
Ahhhh! MERMAID SASHIMI!!!

*vomits out salmon sashimi from dinner* ROFL

Mirror mirror on the tree, who's the freakiest of us(fairytale creatures) all?
Sleeping beauty in a bloody screaming fit! AHHHH! If not for char's camera flash, I wouldn't have know how scary she looked. :O

& finally the best attraction of all...

For those who remember, ya that's me as NYAA camp's toilet ghost. I can match up to them right? :D

ooh lala.. I like this one. some really gave me a shock sia! ahahhaa! For me after I screamed, I laughed. Ahahahhaa! I'm usually not that brave but I think after dressing up as 1 myself before, it kinds of I dunno.. make you less frightened. ahahaha.

Still.. there were plenty of KAN CHIONG SPIDERS trying to cut queue. & they ain't Singaporeans. Sooo.. Foreigners or tourists.. STOP saying we Singaporeans are KAN CHIONG k! Your ppl are the same or WORSE! So many ppl pushing us lor. There was once I couldn't take it and bumped backwards. Oops =x. MY BAD! wakakaka I sound so evil. =x But I can't let myself be bullied by foreigners in my own country right? Although they do bring income in. :D
& yup.. the show..


ah wooooooo!!!!!



Racoons! Quite cute la this one. Refuse to go back in. ahahahaa!

the leopard like animal refused to jump. =x
Shame on MANKIND. Even otters know how to use recycling bins! ROFL


Finale~

otters

Sure see me again I dunno when. LOL. Expensive leh.

The dim sum spook.. & imagine a hungry tourist's face when he opens up the lid of the steamer. A blooded face pops up. Yup, there's a human in that cart.

& I didn't know that pumpkin that I took photo with earlier could stand up and move! D:

Skull tree..

This family below. wakakakakaka! 1 example of kan chiong Spider.

didn't even see there's ppl who want to take picture also than rushed up. -__- They don't even look happy taking that photo. -__-

Pumpkins are such cuties.. pity I don't like eating them. =x



Welcome to my House!

Yup.. The end of my Night Safari adventure. Though I must say, this adventure woundn't be complete without the tourists. LOL! =x
Char wasn't going cos of personal issues. It was raining here. lol!

lemon grass drink(refreshing) & mango smoothie(best smoothie ever!). Both rocks!

my tom yum seafood egg noodles soup

prawn tofu

Fried brown rice~
Then headed to East Coast Beach via the church's shutter bus.
Then a briefing..
Ooh yeah! The day has come! Water Baptism!
Followed by mum..
Then me, being briefed a bit more..
The waves were strong so I needed some help to wade there. haha!
& Baptised in the name of God! :D

photo with pastor
gotta be helped out of the water. LOL. Wind was soooo strong too!
LOL drenched but happy. ahahaa!
gonna bathe..
YAY!
Sunday - 4/10
Churched & ate pepper lunch again & bought some supplies from NTUC. hahaha.
Monday - 5/10
Just track training. :D
Tuesday - 6/10
Lunch @ Newton Food Centre!
We ate mainly at this stall.
qin, sh, jean.
char & I wore matching colours. Oh yeah, I cut my hair that very morning. lol! 1/2 of my hair was like on the floor after they finished. :O I thing I hate after a hair cut.. the flyaways.. -__- gah.. rebonding in dec soon...
qin & sh
qin & her coconut
GONG GONGs!
digging it out!
success! :D
tom yum seafood soup & chilli kangkong!!! :D
Stingray!!!
& My pressie to Char! :D + the duplicate of the shirt I was wearing. hahaha!
I handmade the roses & bought the balloon. I can't make balloons you know? Maybe only blow the air in? ahahahaha! & I wrote her name on the balloon. :D
Yuppie! Happy birthday indeed! ahahhaa. It was an advanced gift. :D
& yes, the beautiful cupcakes with edible flowers too. :D
I'm 100% sure you like it! HAHAHA! :D
wait till I learn to bake better stuff. :D
Group photo without sweaty jean who's allergic(that's what he says) to chilli & didn't voice out. LOL!
ahaha, & I rushed to school after that to do NAPFA testing.
Wednesday - 7/10
Yup.. NAPFA testing later + training.
Oh I think I better start packing for OBS tonight. LOL. Procastinator!!! D:
& cos of my weight.. (just weighed yesterday.. 45.9kg..) I gotta fill up an extra form for OBS.
ok then, gotta get going! BB! :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:29 PM
+ + +







<< Home