City Square Johor!!! :D
Hey yo! A last minute decision to go City Square across the custom to shop! :D

Ate at Seasons/swensens. lols.

mum flipping through menu.

ME!

me with my mango milk tea

& My seafood pasta. :D

& the pasta is RM12.90. -__- In Singapore it costs $11 something.. omg.. so its lik 1/2 price? O_O

ya.. EVEN the SHOPPING GOODS are freakin 1/2 priced as compared to those you find in Singapore. So you can imagine, I bought a whole bagful. wahahaha! & took bus 170 & transfered to 74. Then I reached home at about 4.45pm & quickly checked my email & printed out the training schedule & changed & dashed out of the house. Yup & went for training. lols. Then after training while waiting for papa, huiwei, marcus, chenghuan & giebert accompanied me to wait. hahas. Thanks! :D Then went for dinner.. my meehoonkuay stall moved to Ubi.. :'( So I settled with chicken meatball pasta.

jeng! I still prefer my meehoonkuay.. :'(
okie.. lovely monday. xD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:27 PM
+ + +
<< Home