Sunday, October 04, 2009
Expectations
Sometimes I feel its so hard to be a person 很难做人.
We gotta constantly live up to other ppl's expectations. You might say.. what about my own expectations. Frankly speaking, I do have expectations of myself. But other's expectations of me way way surpass what I expect of myself.
I find it both a good thing and bad thing.
The Good:
Ppl care about me? That's why they want me to do well.
The Bad:
Stress may build up? I dunnoo..
It is very hard to be me. Some ppl make me sound so useless.. No.. let me put it in another way.. They say I'm useless. ok than. Say anything you want. Its not gonna affect me no more cos its UNTRUE! I can see, I can talk, I can breathe, I can write, I can eat. I can do these all by myself. So.. how can it be said that I'm useless?
I am a straight-talker. I say what I feel. I may offend ppl without knowing. But well, at least I'm honest. Better than lying right? -__- (maybe not) Since that's the case, its no wonder I rather keep my mouth shut sometimes. Even so, ppl will think I'm ignoring them. Oh gosh... see, its hard to be me! D:
I know a lot of ppl think I'm living a great life cos my blog posts are well.. devoid of not nice stuff.. WELL... As you can see.. I don't like to hang my dirty linen in public. This blog is an open one so.. & I don't see any point cos who knows, the person I may be complaining about may be somewhere.. HERE. & usually, my anger dies off fast & I'll end up regretting my actions. So in the first place, I won't blog about such things.
For those who dunno, I'm under quite a bit of pressure now, for reasons you might or might not know of. Trying to get control of myself. Well, if I've done my best, no one can comment. :D
1 more thing.
Doing housework = mum stops naggingor at least I thought so.
But today, oh no that's not true. D:
MOS -> Moral Of Story
( I think you thought I was gonna say MOS burger)
Nagging is WOMEN's nature. -__- No matter who they are or
where they're from.
*The End*
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 4:09 PM
+ + +






<< Home