YAY?
ok yay? ok tmr.. i really have no plans for tmr. LOL. Nvm.. will think of something. So for now.. or more accurately, Tuesday - 29/09, I went to sch right after i woke up from my daily slumber. Actually detoured a bit to Shunfu mart to buy GAs some muffins. See, I'm nice. :D Well, anyway, I went to school for a meeting & was supposed to do up a proposal. Which I unfortunately didn't really help out much with or at all. LOL. =x
shared with them this cola flavoured mentos bought from m'sia. Then went for track. Then went home myself cos training ended early. & discovered something new.
tada! Oopsy, forgot to rotate.. the new connection between the overhead bridge directly to my estate.

usually we had to walk down..

and climb up here.

Thus now is MEGA convenience. :D HOWEVER... its gonna lead to unhealthy lifestyle! Climbing up and down stairs makes you work your muscles. Now.. its cut in 1/2. So you exercise less. & OMG UNHEALTHY!
I'm so gonna encounter more children neighbours that lack exercise in the future. D:
But yay for me luh! :D Cos.. I've been complaining about it since I dunno when.. Cos my bag is usually very heavy, & track training is tiring enough, & I lack sleep during the school term. So yup. YAY thanks town council. Its abt time... Yay for marymount mrt too! :D
ok & woke up late.. helped mum complete the cooking of spagetti as the stove drove her nuts. LOL. Lousy stove! D:

my portion. hahas.
My bro also brought a friend back. Woah.. these 2 musically inclined ppl.. duetted. lols. 1 played the piano & the other the flute. I was upstairs in my room enjoying the free & quite professional music. LOL.
Then rushed for training again. LOL. I think I can get used to training almost everyday I think. & on my way to the track, guang yao passed me the NDP commemorative booklets. 3 of them in total.. heavy~ glad I brought a big bag. :D 1 for me, 1 for weichean & 1 for shiying. lols.. Now gotta meet up meet up!
& who was that person who stole marcus's money & hp??? omg! Do you know wad is KARMA? nvm enough said.
Training today was hard on the sheen. I think I'm gonna have a shorter left leg already.. omg.. triple jump!!! Anyway, after that, went to have dinner with papa. This chinchow ice below cost 50cents? LOL!

& we ordered tom yam ramen which is vegeterian. :D & yes, I wanted to ask. Chee ann, is that your message? LOL!

I spotted it on tv like accidentely? hahas. Than snapped a photo of it. :D ooh I love seeing weddings, I love attending them too. hahas. Any more weddings I can attend? LOL! Anyway, Congrats to the both of them. :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:47 PM
+ + +
<< Home