Pyramid Watermelon?? 0.0
Hey hey!
Here I am! Now for a pretty short post. Now should be the end of the FS chalet. lol.. Pity I didn't go. lol.. Was NAPFA testing though. ahaha!
My mum was in a good mood (yay finally!), so I followed her to take a shutter bus to Thomson Plaza. So we ate & grocery shopped there. & I spotted this below..
??

OOH! Its a Pyramid Watermelon from Hokkaido. & As stated there.. it costs $500! oh my~ I wouldn't even bear to eat it....
Yup, than NAPFA tested again. Oh PLS SCL TIMETABLE COORDINATORS, GIVE US A BETTER TIMETABLE! :D
I really want 1!!! If not, like last sem, I can't do NAPFA testing!!! grrrr....
So about NAPFA testing.. I dunno, I find it quite fun. haha! At least I think its satisfying. Can interact with more school mates. :D
I think I'm still a noob tester. Only tested 5 times in total. LOL! Pathetic... Apart from that.. I really need to work on my inclined pull ups <-my
Well, anyway, changing topic, I went home for dinner for the first time this week. & whenever I do so.. I end up doing the washing. LOL!
I dunno.. but my eating habits tend to make my mum laugh..
The soupy moments~





Yup, I'm trying to save up 1 bowl to wash. So I drunk directly from the pot. HAHA!
oh no! I'm procastinating the OBS packing again! LOL! Let's see.. still need to buy twine, 3 packets of mosquito patch, 4 bottles of insect repellent....
*终*
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:41 PM
+ + +
<< Home