Friday, October 16, 2009
OBSSSSSS!!!! :D *Edited 2/11/09*

^Jean...
After church...


My Triple Jump photos~ Now I know I look spastic when I jump. D:







I must have been using all my strength!







I got a new Personal Best!!! YAY! :D Beat the old distance by about 80cm. LOL! Did a 9.70m! :O

In the ferry



OBS Day 2

taking a break

what the guys did during night sanctuary duty. lol...

after mud crawl..

our bunks

taken during skit


We've completed OBS!!! :D

RAJARATNAM!!!!

Briefing by wilfred..


On the ferry back..









byebye OBS ferry...

sorting out the souveniers..


Mad dash to the bus..

I went home cos no more $$ while the others went to makan KFC. hahas!


something I made there. hahas.

the certificate of completion.

My OBS journal (which is filled up now) :D I spent 1 hour recalling what happened. hahaha!

the front of the journal..

Overall, I really enjoyed the 4 day course! If there weren't any mozzies or sandflies or other stinging bugs I'd been in a better mood there. haha! Now just slightly tanned & suffered a few mozzie bites.
Since I didn't have much to do I went to listen to the NAPFA trainer talk all the way till 4pm. I think the lecture was rather interesting, quite worth my day. Though I dozed off the unglam way a few times.. lunch was really fulfilling la. haha.
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:16 PM
+ + +




<< Home