Thursday, November 12, 2009
HUSH!!!!!
Ok.. judging by how long ago my previous post was, you can see how 'free' i was. -__-
I just thought how nice if I went back to when I went to Hokkaido abt 2 years ago.. playing with snow~

sigh.. "poof!" its just a dream. Reality is cruel.
ok whatever..
Monday - 2/11
I can hardly remember wad happened. -__- Boo STM! :( Just know that I have track training. lol.
Tuesday - 3/11
ok I give up.. I totally forgot what happened between 2-5/11. -__-
Skip skip skip to Friday!
Friday - 6-8/11
Rushed homework like nobody's business from Thursday night till NYAA camp commencement.
ok we played games.. A bit lazy to elaborate. Ok.. is very lazy. Let's just wait till the pics arrive in Facebook k? :D
Till then..
Here's my group:

Due to the campers leaving & arriving.. We had 3 groups in total.
The pic above is the first group. Group 4 aka RED-PEACE.
The 2nd group is Group 2 & 4 combined.
The 3rd group is the car group. & Agreeably the most fun group. LOL. Maybe only to me? LOL!
This is where the HUSH HUSH joke came about. & yea, I'm the root of the joke. -__-
Elaborate another day when I have more time (I wonder when :/) or when the pics come. :D
ohoh, I got an award.
Ms Muscular. LOL!

okie.. that's all abt the NYAA camp for now. :D
A boring post huh. I promise a better one soon. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:03 PM
+ + +




<< Home