Tuesday, October 20, 2009
First week of Year 2 Sem 2
To begin my 1st week of school post, let me settle some admin/minor concerns.
The date looks funny like how can I predict the future? LOL! I can't definitely. Just that I was lazy to blog during that date so I just dragged & added on till now.
okie..
First day of sch, Monday - 19/10...
-was pretty excited to meet some OBS ppl. haha! :D
- & yeah.. the lecturess..... hoh yeah! I didn't doze off this time! :D
Raymond & his erms..



decided to skip training for 1 day. *hehe* & dine with char at Nebo.

my chocolate waffle~

pouring the grape thing into my soda water..

& char's milo dino

followed by her dessert~

Day 2:

that's nabilah


*bang*




injecting brine into beef..

me holding a tupperware to prevent splashes..

blood... + brine + water..




then went for some food!

muah chee

kueh tutu!

I love receiving letters. Writing them is another thing. hahas!
Day 3:

& for training.. it wasn't those hardcore ones.. It was a very fun till not tiring BASKETBALL GAME!!! omg.. my first official basketball game & I think its freaking fun despite the fact I can't seem to aim the ball properly. LOL. Was the only girl playing, nevertheless, I had fun. Thanks to ronnie, huiwei, marcus, king hung, sihao, jerome for the great game! :D

hoohoo~ cleaner auntie, pls remove back of game piece then can clear the Mc Flurry cup.

ok that's it woonching, you're getting lame..



ok then..

yup.. eew.. oil...

Ate food! duh! HAHA!

yuppie!

& yes, the HOTDOG WAFFLE ROCKS!!! gosh sia.. I think I'm starting to love eating in school. :D No actually, I've always loved eating in school. HAHHAA! :D

see my lovely black bag behind? Yeah, it can squeeze in a basketball or a shoebag. :D
small bags are a nono for me = big bags are a yesyes for me!
&
yes do watch these videos below! Highly recommended by ME! :D
yes do watch these videos below! Highly recommended by ME! :D
there are more la.. all in my facebook. hahas.
PS: papa & mum must be happy for the past week cos their daughter didn't blog. =x wahahhahaaha!
Blogging's thy HOBBY! xD
okie dokie, nights!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:00 AM
+ + +




<< Home