Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Report-ING the 'IN' thing..
It's due to a few reasons:
- Too much school work ~ Projects + Report-ing + Tutorials
- Quite a lot of events
- Pictures that haven't been sent to me. (some still somewhere out there in some memory card)
- I need my sleep.
& Yuppie. My parents must be so happy. =x
ok.. here goes.. some with pics, some without. :D
Sunday - 25/11
Book donation Drive..
Basically I went to the Pasir Ris area to collect books door to door for the underprevileged. I was grouped up with zhiyong, junjie & 3 other girls(I dunno their names =x) lols.
The books we collected. xD
Here's the proof. xD



Monday - 26/11
Just some normal school day la..
but did NAPFA testing. xD Its quite fun to test ppl actually. hahas. & yup, training... alone... cos NAFPA testing ended late.. so juniors trained 1/2 way already..
Tuesday - 27/11
Relatively boring school day.. Just that we made marmalade during food processing prac. xD In case some of you dunno what that is.. its orange jam.
Wednesday - 28/11
Nothing much in school either.. just a lecture..
& discussion in the library..


lol..

Then went to help out for Pol-ite road race as Registration. *inserts pics* lols.. waiting for the pics still.
Thursday - 29/11
Some lessons here & there.. you can see how bored I was.. no la.. this is what we do while waiting. hahas.


Looks nice eh? xD

getting the spoons for sampling..






From here, you can see that I support simplicity of design. xD

After morning lecture, we left for the organic farms..

the scarecrow.. effective enough.. I don't see any crows around..



yeah.. an overgrowth of weeds.... I think I'm the only daring one who dares to sit on it. =x

picking cherries?

Our Grandfather's road!

of course we watch out for occasional cars before attempting this.


hitched on a ride there by some kind man. xD

Bollywood Organic farm!


smelling bananas



Feeding the frog..

helping char *piak* mozzies..

on another lorry back. =x

& yup.. air alert training.. cos ronnie told me to record wad we train in my blog.. lol..


THANK YOU NYP ATHLETICS esp Mr Guru & Ronnie. hahas! I'm a happy kid. :D
Triple Jump @ IVP 2009
Now I know how constipated my face looks when I jump or run... :/



LOL! Spastic!



(1) Take off with left leg..
(2) Hop with left leg
(3) Bound to right leg & take off~
& all in all, here's the video of my best jump (so far) xD
now most of my videos are uploaded via facebook. :) & so are some of the pics. So ya, you can go there see see for fresh updates. xD for friends only though. haha!
Saturday - 31/11
Track outing @ Sentosa
*Pics finally here!*
lol. Mainly played games like volleyball & frisbee.
Then makaned dinner at Harbour Front Hawker centre or something then went serangoon for dessert. I ate mango crepe. :D
Pictures~








Sunday - 1/11
Just those typical sunday lor. I get to spend time with God & best of all, myself. xD
I'll stop here.. I think this entry is long enough. :D
Take care everyone!
Good luck to all 'O' & 'A' level takers! Especially my bro, + NDP sec 4 ppl, + Karen, wendy, jiaxin, vidya, P09 & all my JC friends! JIAYOU!!!!!!!!!
As for me, all I want is a healthy & happy life. Thanks. :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:29 AM
+ + +







<< Home