Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Standard Chartered Marathon 2009 + made slightly interesting school life

This post shall be full of pictures. Shall not bore you with my essays of words. You'll be enjoying peace for about 1 week I guess. rofl. CTs are coming through. D:

Standard Chartered Marathon 2009
(Sat&Sun 5-6/12)

took shutter bus there at 12am..
Photobucket

registration..
Photobucket


Photobucket
I have a nice beard here..

Photobucket

munching on freebies. =x
Photobucket

an unintended UFO attack?!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

the many toilets that I didn't even use. =x
Photobucket

Have a nice cuppa tea. xD
Photobucket

Proud to be a winner spotter!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I finished at midnight! :O LOL
Photobucket

volunteers!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dozed off on the steps of the padang till morning..
were issued the lanyards we were to give to the winners..
Photobucket
woots! I win! rofl.. nah.. *daydreams* Never can I achieve that lor.. not with my lactic acid intolerant legs & small lungs... T_T
Photobucket
:D
holding the garland...
Photobucket

This is it.. so sweet~ When i find a boyfriend, he must run with me! HAHAHAHA!
*daydreams again*
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

you can see i was blur enough to hold the wrong lanyard. LOL! Imagine wad would happen if I actually GAVE the WRONG lanyard to the winner!!! HAHAHA! She'll be like.. "eh?! Volunteer?!" HAHAHAHA!!!
Photobucket

where we slept. =x
Photobucket

100 plus! (i still prefer H2O) =x
Photobucket


Photobucket

makan!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

ahhh.. exposed fattened thighs! (very sensitive issue) T_T
Photobucket

aiyah.. take for fun lor. HAHA
Photobucket

Kids Dash!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

lols this was funny.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

boo!
Photobucket

Grumpy old women. rofl! See.. my mum was right.. the SUN MAKES US OLDER..
Photobucket

balloons..!
Photobucket

The winner spotters!!! & our leader in blue, desmond..
Photobucket
WE LOVE STANDARD CHARTERED MARATHON!!!
Photobucket
was soo tired when I reached home. LOL..

School.. Monday till now (7-10/12)..

Stretch when you're stressed.
Photobucket

Stretch till you kiss your knees. rofl..
Photobucket

relax after that.
Photobucket

Sleep on the floor.
Photobucket

Make your own Bridge.
Photobucket


Photobucket

gonna taste the apple juice..
Photobucket

sour!!! My tongue is burnt by citric acid!!!
Photobucket

inoculating probiotics from master culture. :D
Photobucket

wad we label.
Photobucket

so this is my serious look...
Photobucket

is the height difference really that much?! o.0
Photobucket


Photobucket

tasting our yoghurt.. mmm.. not bad. But I prefer the commercial one. =x I love my sugar after all~~
Photobucket

lickin' it clean~
Photobucket


Photobucket

trying out other group's product. rofl... Fear factor? hahaha!
Photobucket


ok. I got a point to state.

Please oh please dun be emo... My life is not any better can.. Its quite frustrating if you receive smses or msnes or wadever with "Sigh..", "Haiz". & no kidding.. I've received such smses from many already. You need my compassion? Sure, then who is gonna feel sorry for me? Throw all negative thoughts away la. Not that I'm that cold hearted la.. but what do you expect me to reply?
"Hey darling, what happened? hmm, dunno leh, dun emo already la, like that grow old & have wrinkles very fast one.. Aiyah, sleep bah, can forget everything~"

At least tell me the full story la. Dun suddenly out of the blue I just woke up and see a "sigh..." on my sms. o.o

I can understand ppl do get sad at times cos I do. yeah. But if I'm sad, you're sad & you send me an emo sms, I'll feel more tired..

ok so the point is.. pls at least tell me the whole story then I have something to listen to & maybe give better advice or encouragement.

I'd like to thank ppl that have been listening to my rants though. haha. THANK YOU LOADS!!! If you receive something this Christmas, you're one of them. xD

ok another point..

What's with ppl's manners these days? ok I'll continue another day..

ok for now.. life stinks.

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:42 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ WEEK 7 IMBA!!!
+ The 'SICK' week aka Attack of the FLU virus!
+ I've got a story to share. :)
+ Schoolwork Monster Attack!... D: Somebody SAVE ME!!!
+ HUSH!!!!!
+ Report-ING the 'IN' thing..
+ First week of Year 2 Sem 2
+ IVP 2009 - Day 2 - 18/10/09
+ OBSSSSSS!!!! :D *Edited 2/11/09*
+ OBS!!!




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p