Thursday, November 26, 2009
The 'SICK' week aka Attack of the FLU virus!
For an interesting start..

wear them only at home. LOL!

& a checkered shirt. haha

When the weather is too good for sleeping...
Let's start from Friday - 20/11..
Went for NYAA Outing after school.. skipped training. oops =x. Cos I forgot to bring my gear. lols.. & the outing was also pre-planned.. so... yeah. Temptations. So we went nebo.

hahas me, xinyi

cheryl, daniel



tidus, zhengyi, oliver








cheryl & liyun's matching bags


haha some joke abt Hendarto being late..

eh at the pool place..

all trying to HUSH again... T_T

since I can't stop them, I might as well play along. lols..




hahas.
Was more of climbwalk for me. HAHAHA. =x Was really glad I managed to finish it. 2 rounds round NYP up and down the stairs! woah.. those stairs.. especially the 7 storey ones really pushed me hard. lols.
I'm kind of hidden here. haha! =x
then.. fell ill. Nope, not climbrun's fault. haha. I can't seem to remember the exact date where the symptoms came in.. all I remember is a convo with charmaine..
ME: eh, my throat seems itchy..
Char: omg, mine too..
horrible.. we didn't meet the whole weekend & we caught
the flu at the same time.. You mean flu can spread through computers?!
omg...scary~
the flu at the same time.. You mean flu can spread through computers?!
omg...scary~
Mon till now.. Go away freaking flu... I don't welcome you 1
bit. :( I gotta miss training because of you!!!
sad.. and smelling mucus & tasting phlegm the whole day isn't anything nice...
Sleeping the whole day is also a waste of productivity..
Tuesday & Wednesday- 24-25/11
Had to wear face mask to lab.. coughing mah..
It was the most horrible feeling ever! Your bacteria & virus cells is circulating between your respiratory system & the little air pocket in that mask.. Plus you do breathe out wate vapour which condenses conveniently on my spectacles. -__-
NYP doesn't give sympathy allowance though. Sad.
Some pics..

full gear...



how to taste with mask on right? lol

a white beard.. nice...

drinking apple juice we made.. lol..

the blowing thing..

drinks it down..

after this went for the Bayer Young Environmentalist talk.. ok la.. interesting. :)
I should stop being overly sensitive eh? Like not much point. They dun really care.. :/
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:13 PM
+ + +






<< Home