Saturday, December 05, 2009
WEEK 7 IMBA!!!
I'll describe it as IMBA.
For those who dunno what it means or those that dunno what it means but use it anyway..
Imba is used mostly in online games or games that have patches or different versions. Imba means that something is imbalanced and should be "nerfed" or made worse. When something is imba it means that is is too good and it makes the game unfair.
Yup.. too 'good' to be true.
Cos its projects week or should I say WORK submission week! So you have me rushing my head off 24/7. rofl. Nah, not that serious.. Just that I survive with abt 4 hours of sleep a day.
Glad its over.. & I celebrated it with a 12 hour straight sleep last night. :D 10pm to 10am! YAY!
Oh yeah, I pampered my face (which looked like a pimple field) with a nice face mask treatment. xD ahaha. Didn't take my 'before mask' face though. =x
Disclaimer: This might scare you!

hehe, me & my 'naked' face. =x I know I've got a high forehead. lols. What are fringes for? :D
So the week's review..
Last friday.. Public holiday - 27/11
Went out with my much missed secondary school clique. Most of them just completed their 'A' levels. So good.. your playtimes liaoo... T_T haha!
Celebrated Karen & Weileng's birthday!!
Karen, wendy teo, ME
& i had to rush home to continue with the S&Q report. gah! T_T
ok nvm.. as i said, most of this week was spent school-working my head off. So yup.. nothing other interesting stuff.
Saturday - 28/11
hwhwhwhwhwhw....
Went to aunts house to makan.
Sunday - 29/11
Church
hwhwhwhwhwhwhw...
Monday - 30/11
Last day of September.
School + submit a 30+ page report. YAY! *phew*
Training at night which nearly caused lactic acid burn in my thighs & collagen loss in my joints.. Did all the different types of bounding & stridings... omg.. & after 1 week of sick leave from training.. you can imagine what happened next..
Ah Ching was Aching again!
LOL!
& she watched her thighs expand again. T_T
Tuesday - 1/12
aiyah other than school.. = hwhwhwhwhwhwhw....
Wednesday - 2/12
other than school & never ending assignment chionging..
Went for track camp meeting. haha. Didn't talk much at all. =x Not in the mood for talking I guess.. Also tired la.. & from OBS, I learnt that I'm more of the supportive type of leadership. Means, I prefer helping out rather than leading. haha. Quite true. =x Not for projects though. wahahaha.
While starting up my lappy to do hw @ the track while waiting for juniors to arrive. ahaha.
Training was weigh lifting. lol not really la. Did training with weights. I dunno how to spell most of them la.. but I loved the aircon & tv there. haha. The crazily inclined sit up thing + 5kg weight was really crazy for my core muscles. Considering they were still aching. T_T nvm.. completed the last one of the 3 sets of 10 with a shiek! ahahaha! Give king hung a shock. LOL! The rest were too busy watching Singapore Idol on tv to notice. Or maybe they thought i was screaming for the contestants or something. LOL~
Then went home & yes.. hwhwhwhwhwhwhwhw...
Thursday - 3/12
School lor, then hwhwhwhwhwhwhwhw lor.
In char's new NYP jacket. ahaha. See how tired I look! D:
See my thighs!!! T_T swollen... so pls dun offend me.. my kick is powerful. LOL! =x
Friday - 4/12
Finally got that food biotech presentation done & over with. YAY!!! Swee~ no more presentations till week 12 or so? :D ahaha.
Went to makan tom yum noodles with char, nabilah, fiza & murphy @ amk banquet. Heng.. this time no food poisoning again. haha. This shows 1 thing. If the food is nice, even though it kanna bad hygiene record once, ppl will still go back & eat. LOL!
Skipped training to go home & KO! haha!
Saturday - 5/12
Went with karen, wendy & my mum to make payment for the Cameron highlands trip!!! xD I think after so long I deserve a break from Singapore life don't I? :D Charmaine agrees to this very much. :D Right? ahahaha! So 4 days out of my 2 weeks hols booked. Another 2 to 3 days will be booked for track camp. & another day is booked for bbq with NDP peeps. O.O Any more bookings? ahaha. The rest is reserved for hw. omg... School never spares us..
Some random pictures..
I do like researching somehow. haha. While researching for S&Q report.. my eyes were glued to facts about The Portuguese man-of-war. Its made up of 4 organisms. & it looks kind of funny.
I would never want to get near any of these things.
Had a bad experience being stung by some normal jellyfish before.. obviously not those from restaurant dishes la. lols. From some beach in M'sia I think. Hurts sia.. Though the scar is gone now but I'd never dare nor risk getting stung again.

later this cow will grow hair. Grass hair! You can do its hair into any style!
You can also change the colour of its hair.


The face mask I used. Bought from amanda from SU in school for her marketting thing. haha.


not clear but it contains collagen! gah.. should have used it on my joints. LOL!
ok la. byebye!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:32 PM
+ + +









<< Home