Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Perfect Getaway: The Cloudy Windy Highlands of M'sia~

Was so glad to get out of Singapore for a while. So sad to be back. LOL! =x

Anyway.. here is the blog post.. Photobucket most certainly beats facebook photo uploader hands down.

Day 1 - 19/12

Woke up freaking early in the morning. Which was what I've been doing the entire week anyway. At about 4+am.. Then we cabbed down to beach road to take the coach.

This was the M'sia coach.
Photobucket
We had breakfast at a local coffee shop.. I ate some prawn mee which cost about RM 4.
Then continued lazing around in the bus. Either sleeping or eating.. mostly sleeping of course.. & we were seated at the back of the bus.. T_T The worst place to sit for long journeys.. Its like sitting on a 3-4 hour roller coaster ride on M'sia's bumpy roads.. nearly *pukes*..

Photobucket

Wendy, karen, ME
Photobucket

In the mirrored toilet in a bid to make it look bigger..
Photobucket


Photobucket

Up & up Cameron Highlands we go!!!
Photobucket

It was really cloudy up there..
Photobucket

Our first stop.. a mini strawberry farm~
Photobucket

Strawberry flower
Photobucket

Green strawberries growing out..
Photobucket

Bigger!
Photobucket

More!
Photobucket


Photobucket

LOL.. one of the pathetic few red ones we saw.. Cos its holiday season.. most of them have been plucked by tourists already.. Its about RM40 to pluck 0.5kg worth of strawberries yourself.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Lettuce
Photobucket

More lettuces of the red species.. & what are those yellow things?
Photobucket

?
Photobucket

LOL sticky fly traps..
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

These below are mint leaves.. woah.. they most certainly grow in numbers here..
Photobucket


Photobucket

This is where we went..
Photobucket

pretty flowers
Photobucket


Photobucket

The hibiscuses are big there
Photobucket


Photobucket

Daisy field. haha
Photobucket

The ugly turkey =x
Photobucket


Photobucket

The rooster & the hen
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Strawberry delights!
Photobucket

papa bought little tangerines
Photobucket

cloudy..
Photobucket

still cloudy
Photobucket
getting cloudier
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

watermelon sweets from central's sticky! bought by wendy & karen
Photobucket

CJ7.... the cross-eyed version.. The easier way to sew the eyes on I suppose.. X_X
Photobucket

Strawberry mechandise
Photobucket

the market..
Photobucket


Photobucket

Its actually quite crowded up here..
Photobucket

& still very very windy & cloudy!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

The restaurant for dinner.. The food @ Cameron highlands are soso only. haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

@ night.. Still cloudy. haha
Photobucket

@ Equatorial hotel..
Photobucket

Day 2 - 20/12

Breakfast @ level 2
Photobucket

~Rose Valley~

Wearing the butterfly clips we bought. lol!
Photobucket

Hard to focus on the twine..
Photobucket

Roses~
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Tango with me! HAHAHA..
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Mouldy cactuses?
Photobucket

LOL.. so hairy...
Photobucket

Afro hair cactus
Photobucket

oopsy! =x
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Names of different roses
Photobucket

I thought those were rocks.. so they're terrapins!
Photobucket

I wanted to climb that bridge but it was too steep & slippery!
Photobucket

Interesting flowers
Photobucket

Cherry tomatoes
Photobucket

Mini cactuses
Photobucket

~Honey bee farm~

Me dun dare to go in.. LOL!
Photobucket
Those boxes are bee hives..
Photobucket

Strawberry foodstuffs
Photobucket

We bought strawberry icecream & strawberry juice..
Photobucket

Strawberry cheese cake
Photobucket

Strawberry chocolate fondue..
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

~Tea plantation~
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Our sitting arrangement in the bus..
Photobucket

Eating FRESH corn.. Uncooked! Its VERY SWEET!!!!
Photobucket

~Cactus Valley~

Blue flowers
Photobucket

162342798274298374 cactuses..
Photobucket

These cactuses are all older than me! xD
Photobucket

I was nagging at my papa on him wanting to take a pic with a construction site. lol!
Photobucket

Mum & the giant cactus
Photobucket


Photobucket

Mini apples!
Photobucket

Vandalism in action.. it doesn't pay to be smooth. LOL!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Us with balls of flowers~
Photobucket

My bro & I in cactus valley~
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

these are very nice!!! But hard to grow in Singapore :(
Photobucket

haha can hold wedding here.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Tomatoes!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Minnie mouse. LOL!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Pitcher plant
Photobucket

Strawberries everywhere!!!
on the pavements..
Photobucket

on the gates..
Photobucket

more more pitcher plants!
Photobucket

This flower looks like a monkey. LOL! Mum says "Monkey wearing diapers"
Photobucket

LOL me tired of smiling.. my hair does look like its been dyed. lol! Actually the main thing in this pic is the cactus in my hand. -__-
Photobucket

I call this "Hip hip hooray!" cactus
Photobucket

this one looks like a hand..
Photobucket

nice!
Photobucket

cool~
Photobucket

heh 1 minute as a strawberry
Photobucket

Make it 2 minutes for me! LOL
Photobucket

GRAPES!!!
Photobucket

With clouds & green houses..
Photobucket

& strawberry toilet..
Photobucket

heh lettuce juice! Yes I do have weird tastes in food. :P
Photobucket

Went to the so-called 'Pasar malam' (night market) which opens in the day as well. -__-
Photobucket
Putu piring! did I get the name right? I still think that singapore's version is nicer. HAHA
Steamboat dinner
Photobucket
@
Photobucket

Day 3 - 21/12
Breakfast @ Level 1 cafe..
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

the lift..
Photobucket

Our room..
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Went to this place for lunch. & It ROCKS big time!!! EVERYONE SHOULD EAT THERE!!!
Photobucket

The toilet rocks too!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Then we proceeded to GENTING HIGHLANDS..

Photobucket


Photobucket

Its even colder & cloudier here..
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Despite the coldness.. we sat on the swing anyway. =x
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

& on the carousel cos it hasn't got a queue. LOL
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

& on the ferris wheel.. Now visibility is less than 10 metres..
Photobucket
& who says people don't scream on ferris wheels? I did.. cos the wind was SOOO FREAKIN STRONG!!!

Dinner @ sushi king
Photobucket

the temperature at night was 17.3 degrees celsius
Photobucket

We went back @ night & was greeted with more strong winds & clouds..
Photobucket


Photobucket

lol.. super low visibility..
Photobucket

We went to play Go-Cart.. I accelerated to the maximum & it was still that slow. -__- Went 5 rounds & came in 2nd. LOL! Fun fun! But I couldn't see more than 2 metres before me.. but I sped anyway. LOL

Took refuge & played archery.. RM9..
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

lol!
Photobucket


Photobucket

From left: papa's, bro's, MINE
Photobucket
I win! HAHAHHAAHA =x
Went back to the hotel room to get warmer clothing.. & my hair was wet cos of the clouds..
Photobucket

Sat the condola...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

& the reindeer.. All the queues are freakin long!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


LOL! I didn't take that!
Photobucket

on the choochoo train~
Photobucket
the best I could take.. haha
Photobucket

caged up in the ferris wheel..
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

yup.. went for the all parks ride.. about RM60
Photobucket

Day 4 -22/12

Breakfast @ Marry brown
Photobucket

went to take neoprints.. its more expensive here as compared to S'pore but it has GREAT service! They give us samples to look at & bring us to the machine of the sample we liked. Then after the whole thing.. they helped us to cut the neoprints! haha!
Photobucket
& a free hat.

See that? 13 degrees celsius..
Photobucket

Then we went allllll the way down Genting... to KL
Where we took photos with Petronas Twin Towers!
Photobucket


Photobucket

in Suria..
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

we were running late & all the free toilets were crowded.. so we opted for the RM2 toilet..
Its really different..
You have a mirror.. & a stand...
Photobucket

hygienic way of dispensing tissues..
Photobucket

Nice decorations..
Photobucket

cosmetics!!! & candles!
Photobucket

we have leave on conditioners, body mists, powders, creams....
Photobucket

& the baby changing area is swee~
Photobucket

~Beryl's Chocolate Kingdom~

& I just studied about cocoa.. & tea.. rofl.. This trip is like a Food Science Field trip..
Photobucket

add this.. add that..
Photobucket

whatever is that for?
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I took photos with a giant cacao bean!
Photobucket

& a real cacao tree!
Photobucket

& a fake cow..
Photobucket



There's a real cacao bean in the background.. can you spot it? O_O
Photobucket

& all the way down to the custom again..
I'd like to thank ah hong, our tour guide for making this trip enjoyable & also karen, wendy & my family & 5 star tours & the tour members, & my holiday..
Photobucket

okie that's all..
boohoo.. holiday's over.. Projects are waiting for me.. T_T

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:10 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ COMMON TESTS ARE OVERRRRRRR!!!!! = Major Happiness!
+ Standard Chartered Marathon 2009 + made slightly i...
+ WEEK 7 IMBA!!!
+ The 'SICK' week aka Attack of the FLU virus!
+ I've got a story to share. :)
+ Schoolwork Monster Attack!... D: Somebody SAVE ME!!!
+ HUSH!!!!!
+ Report-ING the 'IN' thing..
+ First week of Year 2 Sem 2
+ IVP 2009 - Day 2 - 18/10/09




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p