Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Friday, December 18, 2009

COMMON TESTS ARE OVERRRRRRR!!!!! = Major Happiness!

See, major happiness scribbled all over my face! xD
Photobucket
If you can remember, here's the cow with hair!!!
See his hair grow!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

& just yesterday.. I noticed that the cow grew NOSE HAIR!!!
Photobucket

see! But instead of growing downwards like normal cows.. this one grew up!
Photobucket

Moo~ry Christmas!!!
Photobucket

ok so during the mugging period, which seriously is a nightmare for me..
Small little things made me laugh which = destressing.


Incident #1

I was watching some show which featured this steamed cake (发糕) below.. & the next thing that happened.. after i woke up from my afternoon nap/deep slumber, I SAW IT ON MY NOTES! rofl! Thanks mum! :D
Photobucket

Incident #2

In the food lab.

We were supposed to check on our canned long bean samples again & so we did..

These cans had been left for 2 weeks.. & the cans that were checked the previous week had foul odour already..

So imagine.. to our horror...
THE CAN WAS FREAKIN BLOATED!!!
Photobucket
D:

Obviously I wasn't gonna open that.. my nose is much too sensitive.. So raymond did it. Wad happened next was breath-taking & simply hilarious.

At the scene:
  1. Knowing the toxicity of the smell, we decked ourselves in full armour! Our face masks. Not facial masks uh.
  2. Ray struggling with the can opener cos the can was severely bloated..
  3. The can opener digs into the can &&&
  4. A LONG & LOUD FART WAS PRODUCED FROM THE CAN!!!
    & was directed towards Ray like a spray of 'perfume'..
  5. Ray - struggles hard to twist open the can, holding his breath @ the same time. & shieks! Running out of the food lab...
  6. Obviously if he ran out.. he'd have opened the door.. & the people outside the food lab started complaining abt the FOUL odour! It was quite a sight seeing ppl pinching noses and stuff. Anyone who walked into the lab backed out immediately.
So it came to the worst/2nd worst part.. taking a photo.. OMG I seriously COULDN'T DO IT!!!
Each time i walked nearer to take a photo (holding my breath of course), somehow that characteristic foul smell 10X worse than faeces would creep into my nose. D:

So it was like you see my doing shutter run in the food lab.. Run from a corner of the room towards that can & cos of the slow response of the camera & the fast penetration power of the odour.. I haven't even snap a photo I race back to the other end of the room..

This was my best try.. its blur cos my hands were shaking SO HARD!!!! omg..

Photobucket
oh ya.. & during this try.. I really tried my best to tahan the smell already.. But then I saw the disgusting look of the beans on my camera screen.. That was it.. I literally vomitted - SALIVA. Oh my.. wad the horror... I was so paiseh to remove my hand from my mouth after that.. cos my face mask was full of my saliva..

So ray took the pic. Which was definitely a much better attempt than my 3 lousy ones. D: Screw food spoilage bacteria! You numb my senses!!! & it doesn't help at all having a sensitive nose..

Photobucket
*PUKES*

Food preservation & packing pracs are really getting on my nose... First it was rotten beef.. now rotten long beans... geee! >:O


Incident #3

Insects love to visit my room, I must say.. Pity, I'm not afraid. MUAHAHAHA!
Photobucket

This time its a spider.. you know daddy-long legs? This one is a small one.. son short legs. ok joking. =x
Photobucket
Now its attacking an insect I caught. =x omg... I'm like part of the ecosystem now. =x

Incident #4

The stare of the mynah!

ok so in my room, my study table is facing the window.

While I was studying.. I heard some noise outside my window; Like someone was tapping on my metal window grills..


I looked up.. & this bird was staring back @ me. O_O
Photobucket
I stared back @ it with my mouth agape.. stunned & amused by its appearance.. It probably wanted to build its nest in my cosy room. rofl.

& I think it was equally stunned to see me (girl with big eyes & mouth wide open). Maybe it tot I wanted to have it for breakfast (for my mouth was open).. so it gave a birdy shriek & took off! LOL!

Incident #5

All I want for christmas~

I went to school for my last paper today & got a pleasant surprise! Christmas presents from char, nabilah & fiza! xD Thanks loads! You'll get yours when I'm back! xD

From nabilah..
Photobucket

From fiza,
Photobucket

& from char,
Photobucket

Char's xD BELGIUM CHOCOLATES!!! Its my outmost LOVE!!!
Photobucket

& more chocolates & candy sticks from nabilah! Ain't my face gonna be a pimple field again. :O
Photobucket
Who cares, but I like it! xD

Thank you ALL!!!

Incident #6

I love scaring ppl with face masks! Told you my eyes are big... in fact it doesn't even look like me! Now using the face mask karen & wendy gave me for my b'day. Not bad indeed, feels good~ ahhhhh~

Photobucket

Incident #7

Congrats to James Wong (NYP lecturer)
Photobucket
For his win in SEA games Discus! xD

Article: http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Sports/Story/A1Story20091217-186397.html
Who says I abstain myself from TV during mugging? HAHAHA. See I do watch news! :D

Shout out 1:

GOOD LUCK TRACKERS TAKING PART IN THIS WEEKEND'S COMPETITION!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Shout out 2:

I'll be totally UNCONTACTABLE from TMR till TUES (19th -22nd December) NOT IN SINGAPORE!!!
AH CHING NEEDS A BREAK!!!



okie. Toodly too! xD

I'll be back

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:08 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Standard Chartered Marathon 2009 + made slightly i...
+ WEEK 7 IMBA!!!
+ The 'SICK' week aka Attack of the FLU virus!
+ I've got a story to share. :)
+ Schoolwork Monster Attack!... D: Somebody SAVE ME!!!
+ HUSH!!!!!
+ Report-ING the 'IN' thing..
+ First week of Year 2 Sem 2
+ IVP 2009 - Day 2 - 18/10/09
+ OBSSSSSS!!!! :D *Edited 2/11/09*




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p