Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas? :D

生蛋节快乐!!! (Happy lay egg festival) Erm.. I meant -> 圣诞节快乐!!! (Merry Christmas)

As you can see.. my Mandarin is getting from bad to worse.. :(

During the Christmas Season:

Wednesday - 23/12

Track training. :D

Thursday - 24/12

Went to Chee Ann's house with some other NDP ppl (wei chean, keng yew, zhicong, Jesslynn).. & played play station... etc.. & discussed some BBQ plans.. ok la quite fun. :D

Friday - 25/12

Yuppie, its christmas day! HOHOHO!!!

Photobucket

Anyway.. I met Charmaine in the morning! xD & you've got absolutely no idea how much I missed her. haha. I just needed someone to talk to, & jeng jeng, there she was. xD Not that my other friends can't be spoken to la, just that I'd have to repeat quite a lot of stuff. :D We ate at sumo house & talked longgggg! xD


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



As we sat at a corner & watched the kids play in the fun house or those large balloon like thingys.. I was reminded of my childhood. Somehow.. it all seemed not too long ago.. yet. It's been at least 6 years..

I feel really apologetic to Karen.. was supposed to get something from her too but I was running late & my phone was low on battery. :( I keep letting my friends down.. Mum told me I was getting all my priorities wrong.. I guess soo.. This makes me feel pretty lousy.. Really envy those who can balance their social life.. for I can't. :(

Some pressies I received on that day itself..

From mum,
Photobucket
I've fixed the star already. :D
From me to mum. :)
Photobucket

Dinner @ aunt's house..
Photobucket

The kids.. & I'm the oldest of them all.. D:
Photobucket

Musical jewellery box from aunt dorothy & family..
Photobucket


Photobucket

I feel like dancing again..
Photobucket

the NICE hat from aunt vivky & family,
Photobucket

a year's worth of facial masks! from aunt cherly,
Photobucket

nail polishes in the jewellery box.. lol.. I can open a manicure stall of my own already. :D
Photobucket

Madly happy with the presents :D
Photobucket

love love xD
Photobucket

From my bro!!! omg.. YOG Pen set!
Photobucket

& these are my freakin favourite pens!!! :O Thanks bro loads!!!
Photobucket

& munching on the belgium chocolate from char. :D I loveee belgium chocolate~
Photobucket

Saturday - 26/12

Went once again to those auctions which sell i think religious stuff.. similar to the one I went for last year.. Oh well, was very intrigued by the smoke there.. Both from the smoking ppl & the incense.. Felt that I was about to drown in smoke.. Well.. kept myself busy reading a book which was one of my bro's christmas pressies.. & I love that book! I've always liked reading.. a reason why I seldom read books is because I get highly addicted! haha..

Another reason why I didn't walk off despite the smokyness is the VERY DELICIOUS FOOD! Me Lim Ah Ching loves good food... Let me take you one by one.. :D

The starter was pretty disgusting cos it consisted of some cake stuffed with liquid egg yolk.. yuck.. other than that.. the rest were scrumptous. xD

This is the second dish.. there's some chicken, some beancurd, prawns, BABY OCTOPUSES!... & AGAR AGAR!!! below the orchid. :)
Photobucket

My favourite dish.. sharkfin soup with abalone, scallops, sea cucumbers, shitake mushrooms.. all in one bowl.. serious goodness! xD
Photobucket

ngo hiam or something.. I've always liked that. xD
Photobucket

chicken..or was that duck? haha
Photobucket

Scallops & broccoli!
Photobucket

A very delicious fish!
Photobucket

Actually have somemore la.. we left early cos we grew tired of waiting for the rest of the food to come & it was like rather late already..
& all the bidding.. lols... was quite noisy la. =x

Sunday - 27/12
Went church.. makaned @ far east plaza noodle shop.. went home to sleep. Sleeping is really my happy pill. :)
@ night went Pastamania to makan..
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

:D


Anyway.. Merry Christmas is over.

I'm pretty much emo now. Not that I like to be, perhaps just pmsing or something. Ok.. I received a few blows tonight. Not happy about that at all. Self realization struck me & I realised why I preferred sleeping than my fully conscious state.

'Dreams are my fantasy, being awake is my Nightmare' - woonching (*LIKES* this a lot)

I think I've seen too many UGLY sides of people & even myself.

The 'so-called' sincerity can actually have lies in it.

I used to be so naive I realised, sensitive, & very very trusting. Heh. Now I look back.. How stupid can I be. I'm glad I've been making pretty good decisions so far. At least, to salvage my initial silliness. :)

Did I mention before? Internet's my best buddy. I've found out a lot of things through this pathway. Heh. & people can still ask me.. 'Huh? how you know about this?' O_O GO FIND OUT LA! Its just there wad.. -__-

I think this is getting no where, I'm speaking vaguely & talking in circles.. I'll fail if this passage was graded. LOL!

So my point is, I'm gonna list a few things I dislike about myself & of other people. Fair mah. :D

Me & my shortcomings:
Straightforward
= I guess its my virtue as well? I just say what I have to say. Honest, in simple terms.

No-nonsense attitude
= I guess its similar to my straightforwardness. I dislike sweet-talkers for one thing. Firstly it makes no sense, secondly, they make themselves look stupid as they're lying through their yellow teeth.

Crazily shy
= Yup, that's me. I warm up to people really slowly.. & unfortunately I warm up to only certain people. Don't ask me how it works.. me myself have no idea.. O_O

What I dislike to see about others:
Stupid people
= Ok, this is a really big category with lots of sub categories. When I say stupid, I DO NOT MEAN those with in-born health problems, if you get what I mean.. I mean those WHO HAVE EYES & EARS & MOUTH & HANDS & LEGS & A BIG BIG BRAIN & UNFORTUNATELY FAIL TO USE THEM. I usually 'sigh' at these people. What else can I do? Slap them awake? I think I'll be charged in court first. Well anyway.. these are banes to society.. they might not be if they choose to donate their organs if they ain't gonna use them. Nah, they're much too self-centred. Seen a great many of these people, don't wanna say more.
Hmms.. here's one example. The pic is of lousy quality so I didn't bother to blur the pic.
Some ppl stand sooo near the sign which states that.. please stand @ the side & allow the passengers to alight first.. & there he is.. standing right in front of the door. -__- & the sign is just right in front of him. Double -__-"
Photobucket

this is not your potty, boy..
Photobucket

& he didn't realise I was snapping him. -__- I might be a good paparazzi in the future. hohoho! =x
I think I'm becoming very evil. Am I?

100% Hypocrites
= I guess its fine to be hypocritical in certain circumstances for the world is round.. But being 100%? Well, no one needs them around. Lying through their teeth they do everyday.. wonder whether it'll increase their chances of them going bogay..

What an entry! My goodness.. what have I been suppressing myself with? & of all days I had to let it out on a christmas day entry.. -__-
& the cranky girl decides to sign off here.

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:01 AM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ The Perfect Getaway: The Cloudy Windy Highlands of...
+ COMMON TESTS ARE OVERRRRRRR!!!!! = Major Happiness!
+ Standard Chartered Marathon 2009 + made slightly i...
+ WEEK 7 IMBA!!!
+ The 'SICK' week aka Attack of the FLU virus!
+ I've got a story to share. :)
+ Schoolwork Monster Attack!... D: Somebody SAVE ME!!!
+ HUSH!!!!!
+ Report-ING the 'IN' thing..
+ First week of Year 2 Sem 2




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p