Saturday, January 02, 2010
YJC P09 Outing ~ 2nd day of 2010
- Meet P09 peeps @ Bishan MRT
- Took bus 55 to ECP
- Cycled..
- Group photo before some of us went our separate ways.
xinyi, hanquan, lizah, sherry, dalvin & ME.
Its been almost a year. haha! :D Now all of them finished 'A' levels & I'm still stuck in the middle of poly year 2 sem 2. haha.
Mdm Tay(our so-called P09 form teacher) wasn't feeling well.. so she couldn't go cycling with us.. So I did this..
..
...
..
Pardon the black strips at the sides.. I think its cool. LOL!
On the way back on the bus.. This moth was hitching a ride from ECP to Hougang. haha.
Went J8 to meet Mdm Tay. :D
*leaves space for photos in Mdm Tay's camera*
See what I saw.. Edible dentures! *inside joke with poly clique* hahaha.
haha okie that's all for now. :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 9:27 PM
+ + +






<< Home