Thursday, January 21, 2010
Irritants & Mood spoilers.. the bane of society
Hi world,
Why do I like to sleep? It takes away everything I hate. I forget about everything almost instantly and drifts peacefully off to la la land~
Ah.. my new year wish to everyone of [['Happy 2010! May this year be a better one, free of irritants & mood spoilers! Hip hip hooray!!! :D']] has and will never be fulfilled. Sigh X 63542398764102983712983751.
This is utterly ridiculous lor. I'm a very straightforward person so usually I voice out everything. At the same time, I forget 'bad' things ppl do quite fast. However, I think this is almost my limit. Let me repeat, ALMOST my limit. If you don't like me or don't like what I do, we can easily call it quits. Seriously. No point forcing yourself mah. I dun like to force ppl also. Whatever it is, you can say it to my face, but do not assume I have nothing to say about you.
Well, all I can say.. Thank you Poly Life for making me a more independent person. I've only left 1 more thing to learn - how to stand up for myself. Ya ya.. I look like a weaky.. I will STAND UP FOR MYSELF one day. That's when I burst from my limits yeah.
Sorry for being a naggy woman, but I like to repeat my words. If you don't like me, we can call it quits cos.... I DON'T NEED YOU!!!!!! For without you, I think my life will be more peaceful. I haven't been saying much cos I treat you like a friend. I treasure my friends alright, only those that treat me like one.
ok nothing much more to say, I don't have the time and energy anymore. Getting old liao..
Quote of the day:
'Stupid people are better than stupid people with an ego'.
:) Smile world. After getting this off my chest I feel much better. Actually, I'm sure many people face this anyway. lols! Just probably with different people? I just have this no-nonsense attitude, though I can be nonsensical sometimes. *contradicting* Well anyway. So ya, treat me like a friend & I'll treat you like one. If you treat me like food; 'buy me, eat me, than throw me away..' type of thing. Also get lost. I don't need these as well.
Enough said. Go figure. :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:13 PM
+ + +




<< Home