Tuesday, January 05, 2010
The dreaded Reopening of School
hmms school's started? I'm still quite new to this fact. LOL! I just doesn't feel like school anymore. Anyway.. just some updates before I get busy again.. T_T
ok new year, new way of blogging. :D Now everything will be summarised in a flow before I elaborate. :D

Church - Pepper Lunch - J8 - NTUC - Paris Miki - Home - Bed - Lappy - Dinner - Bathe - Lappy - Bed
See how much I love my bed? HAHA!
Paris Miki - adjust my specs.. My poor specs is just like my lao pok pok handphone. LOL! Always injured. Kanna hit by basketballs, hands, legs, fall from heights, knocked into poles.. aiyah.. no wonder its crooked. hahaha! Now it's a much better fit. :D Poor specs.. blame the 'Klutz' owner. T_T Anyway, the service is good & FOC. xD
The rest I'm lazy to explain. :P

School Reopens! ok.. not exactly a happy thing for me.. But anyway, I've enjoyed my hols & I guess its back to reality. Same thing, I'll put it in a flow..
Home - ICA building - LTR2 - North Canteen - N6 - Library - SAO - Track - Home - Bathe - Bed
ICA building - Yes, losing an IC is so mafan.. -__- I had to spend another Monday morning rushing there before class started. Apparantly my slippers broke on the way so I was hobbling to school..
NYP - ok there was like only 1 lesson... & I was free for the rest of the day.
North Canteen - ate Yong tau foo & muahchee.. whatever.. yeah a glutton I am..
N6 - went to find Ms Sze regarding the Panyu attachment thing.. I'm going there for 4 weeks instead of 2. :O & my FYP like starts on the 15th March which = my sem holiday = 1 week only!!! omg... but on a lighter note, yay! I'm going china! hahaha! Away from troubles known to only char & me. hehehe =x
Library - do some work lor. & a bit of play. hehe
SAO - helped ronnie make more phone calls..
Track - training lor.. oh oh! But got the honour to train with weixin, 2nd place in long & triple jump in IVP. hehe.
Home - tarpao-ed macaroni for dinner.
Bed - of course.. my favourite time of the day. haha!

Home - LTR2 - Koufu - Home - Bed - NOW
Simple as that. hehe. Lazy to explain whatsoever. Got so much things to do!!!
CRAZY STUFF:
ok new year, new way of blogging. :D Now everything will be summarised in a flow before I elaborate. :D

Church - Pepper Lunch - J8 - NTUC - Paris Miki - Home - Bed - Lappy - Dinner - Bathe - Lappy - Bed
See how much I love my bed? HAHA!
Paris Miki - adjust my specs.. My poor specs is just like my lao pok pok handphone. LOL! Always injured. Kanna hit by basketballs, hands, legs, fall from heights, knocked into poles.. aiyah.. no wonder its crooked. hahaha! Now it's a much better fit. :D Poor specs.. blame the 'Klutz' owner. T_T Anyway, the service is good & FOC. xD
The rest I'm lazy to explain. :P

School Reopens! ok.. not exactly a happy thing for me.. But anyway, I've enjoyed my hols & I guess its back to reality. Same thing, I'll put it in a flow..
Home - ICA building - LTR2 - North Canteen - N6 - Library - SAO - Track - Home - Bathe - Bed
ICA building - Yes, losing an IC is so mafan.. -__- I had to spend another Monday morning rushing there before class started. Apparantly my slippers broke on the way so I was hobbling to school..
NYP - ok there was like only 1 lesson... & I was free for the rest of the day.
North Canteen - ate Yong tau foo & muahchee.. whatever.. yeah a glutton I am..
N6 - went to find Ms Sze regarding the Panyu attachment thing.. I'm going there for 4 weeks instead of 2. :O & my FYP like starts on the 15th March which = my sem holiday = 1 week only!!! omg... but on a lighter note, yay! I'm going china! hahaha! Away from troubles known to only char & me. hehehe =x
Library - do some work lor. & a bit of play. hehe
SAO - helped ronnie make more phone calls..
Track - training lor.. oh oh! But got the honour to train with weixin, 2nd place in long & triple jump in IVP. hehe.
Home - tarpao-ed macaroni for dinner.
Bed - of course.. my favourite time of the day. haha!

Home - LTR2 - Koufu - Home - Bed - NOW
Simple as that. hehe. Lazy to explain whatsoever. Got so much things to do!!!
CRAZY STUFF:
- Sugarcane report stuff
- NYAA journals
- Clear my freakin email (I'm a neat-freak in online world)
- I got open house duties everyday from 7 - 9th Jan
- Plenty of school work sitting aside waiting.
- Clear my room? later~ HAHAHA! Procastinator!
HAPPY STUFF:
- I'm helping out for Open house in the Food Science lab N6 'GREEN TEA ICE CREAM MAKING' on Saturday 12.30 to 3pm. &&& Its the same timeslot as Char's sandwich making!!! Hip hip hooray!!! xD
you know seriously.. I should just get back to work. Period.
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:12 PM
+ + +




<< Home