Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Saturday, January 09, 2010

NYP Open House 2010

Photobucket

Yup! Me was there on all 3 days! 7-9 Jan.
I help out in Open house in the day & do my NYAA journals at night. :P


Photobucket

Morning - Helped out GA booth
Photobucket
the board of us members talking about GA for Club crawl last year. haha. Wow.. its gonna be almost a year soon. :S Time really flies!

Photobucket
Haha GA + Geo council outing to Marina barrage, Kerbau Baru Carnival & qin and shuhui in 'Saving Gaia Life Challenge'. :D
Early in the morning there wasn't that many people yet, to have fun & attract people to join in the fun, we decided to literally play the game! haha!
Photobucket
Basically the game is to toss the toilet roll into the right boxes. Each toilet roll has an object name like (cardboard) then 1 has to aim it into the box for recycling paper. :D

Photobucket
Ah Ching & her lunch coupons. :D

Photobucket
Her $2 spagetti lunch. :D

Photobucket
Back at the GA booth...

Photobucket

Yay! New players! haha
Photobucket

Me loves enthusiastic people!
Photobucket

Afternoon - Helped out Athletics booth
Photobucket
Which is to the left of this pic..

Photobucket
There were 2 fans there, 1 from my back and one from my side.. So my hair was being tossed around like spagetti. LOL!
It was nice sitting there actually, though pretty boring.. A few people came to visit, which made life better for me. LOL!
  1. Bixue - there weren't many people around on the 1st day so she didn't have much to do.. so she visited wanwen & I to talk. haha.
  2. shuhui, jon, & was it siew peng? lol! - They help the 3 of us there take milo! hahaha! thanks!
  3. Weichean - I was napping as I was so tired.. possibly the after effects of training.. & when I woke up, my whole body was kind of numb.. & someone suddenly *snapped* his fingers which nearly made me fall off my chair.. lol 'Hi!' haha!
  4. Jiajun - lol came to the booth asking me whether I wanted tickets for Hady Mirza's concert. haha. I declined cos I was quite tired and I'm not those who're keen about concerts unless there're dances in there. haha!
& when the clock struck 6pm, wanwen & I left. hehe.
While the rest of GA went to watch Hady's concert.. & the die-hard fans...
Qin!
Photobucket

& the unexpected ----- Nabilah! :O
Photobucket
I was laughing to myself when char told me that nabilah was queuing up to get Hady to sign the CD. HAHAHA!

Photobucket

I reached school like quite early.. supposingly for the helper's duty.. & apparantly it was cancelled & no one informed me. NICE. I will get to the bottom of this. Students shall not be treated like trash. When you need them, you pull as many as you can.. When you don't need them, you kick them aside. NICE.

Anyway.. My morning was not totally spoilt.. Ronnie & Mr Guru came past & started playing with the Mind sports club games. lol! I find the mini soccer table one quite fun. haha! They also tried our GA game. lols!

& as usual, the lunch coupons. HAHA.

Photobucket

Me & my lunch coupons. haha!

As usual, playing the game to get some on-lookers interested. haha!
Photobucket

hahaha I have toilet-roll fingers!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

the fan is soooo strong!
Photobucket

ok.. my bad.. I forgot to change the settings so the performance pics turned out small. LOL

Some pics of the performances:
Malay Cultural group
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

French club
Photobucket


Photobucket

Wushu
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

La ballroom Enmasse
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Stage arts
Photobucket


Photobucket

Taekwondo
Photobucket


Photobucket
nice one zhengyi!

Silat
Photobucket

Foreign bodies
Photobucket

Performances were not bad... especially the dancing..

Left early for NAPFA testing.. Didn't bring extra shirt so I was wearing the open house shirt. hahaha! The 1st thing my testees asked me was 'how was open house?' LOL!

After NAPFA test was training.. which was tiring... only sharon, wei yee & me came.. by the time ya ping came we were almost done. haha!

So shagged after that...

Photobucket

I woke up late at 10am.. Actually it was kind of on purpose.. as my body felt that it needed more rest. haha!

By the time I reached school it was about 10.50am. LOL. Came with my parents & bro as they wanted him to take a look at the courses..

Lion dance..
Photobucket
this performance most certainly woke me up...

Photobucket

French club again..
Photobucket

Char & I had to leave GA booth at 12pm to fulfill our duties as a year 2 food science student.
LOL

I love SCL. HAHAHAHA! Posing with banner..
Photobucket

smashing the egg.. look behind me.. nice timing..
Photobucket

Then went to tend the ice cream booth.
Photobucket

the samples in sampling cups..
Photobucket
ingredients to make green tea ice cream..
Photobucket

ice cream mix
Photobucket

brownies..
Photobucket

Our lunch..
Photobucket

more icecream...
Photobucket

filling up the ice cream machine..
Photobucket


Photobucket

watching the ice cream overflow.. LOL! Put too much.
Photobucket

'Would you like a sample?' HAHA! Last year as a peer marketter -> 'Would you like a booklet?'
Photobucket
Yay! I love to see familiar faces..
  1. My family...
    Photobucket
2. keng yew, chee ann & friend. haha! (behind me)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Murphy's shift at that time @ the fizzy drink station..
Photobucket

& now we add.. Chemical X
Photobucket


Photobucket

Cleaning the place... lol!
Photobucket

The amount of leftover ice cream...
Photobucket
owen, char & I took a few tubs each with us. =x
haha went to give ronnie 1 tub cos he requested for it earlier.. & I had to walk all the way to SAO................ the rest are for my family, cos my mum likes it a lot......

Photobucket

BYE BYE NYP OPEN HOUSE!!!!
Photobucket

& some goodies my parents & bro got..


Photobucket

'hair' for sweeping eraser dust (i think) + highlighter hands and legs..
Photobucket

water bottle..
Photobucket

I love this one..
Photobucket

a mouse with nice cord..
Photobucket

er... anyone wants?
Photobucket

LOL good.. can bring with me to china trip..
Photobucket

lol.. paper weights anyone?
Photobucket

lol true.. it is my poly & it was my first choice..
Photobucket

from SEG..
Photobucket

wah.. star highlighter..
Photobucket

Anyone wants boys over flowers poster?
Photobucket

yup & open house bags.. I still can't decide between white or black...
Photobucket
After I decided anyone wants the other bag? haha!


That's about all?

YUP.

That's all folks!

:)

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 8:17 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Ranching, no I meant -> Random Ching
+ The dreaded Reopening of School
+ YJC P09 Outing ~ 2nd day of 2010
+ First outing of the Year!
+ Happy 2010!!!
+ The last day of 2009
+ Reflections on Year 2009
+ 27 - 30 December 2009
+ Merry Christmas? :D
+ The Perfect Getaway: The Cloudy Windy Highlands of...




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p