Sunday, February 07, 2010
Uh oh~ we're(body system) in trouble

Rushing of work. :P

Now char & I have couple bags. hehehe. :p

rushing work..

Project 3 exhibition..
Us & berry nutty cookies..


with paper roses..


jieying's grp mooncake

can I have some for mooncake festival? haha!

alien-rose-tic

cutting the mooncake to share. I think I'm losing hair.. gosh.. :( Grandpa said I'm skinnier again.. man.. :(

giving char a massage. :D

early dinner @ Popeyes. :p

waiting...

at this dessert shop..

with my mango pomela without sago dessert :D

char with her.. er.. milk pudding with snow fungus in pear? haha!


had an interview which wasn't really one.. LOL. It was more like er VP speech. But VP and SCL director are nice people. haha. Having mixed feelings about my FYP posting hmm.. Wonder if I should go there or? ..

hmms.. nothing much. :P WORK LA. -__-

Didn't sleep a wink the entire night till I just went straight for Chingay training. Waited for char so ended up late as well. rofl. :p The last training liao.. collecting shirts soon. :)
Then we bused to Toa Payoh.. I like the sleep in there. hahaha!


Dim Sum @ 幸福饮茶

ordered $29.90 worth of food & peanuts and wet tissue + service charge. -__- But the food was great all the same. :)
haha did a donation..

& stuck the sticker on my belly button. :p
walked shopping & finally sat down at the bus interchange slurping our koi bubble tea. Rocks sia! hahaha!

then we went to meet our parents at orchard! Coincedence. :p & I've finally bought all my CNY clothes. rofl.. See la.. when I dun intend to buy anything.. I buy everything.. geez..
:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 8:13 PM
+ + +




<< Home