Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Friday, February 12, 2010

CHINGZOLOGY :) ---The Ultimate Frank-in-stein

Well.. doubt I'll have much time to update so yup a quick one.

Changed blog songs again. Yup Lady Gaga. haha. To make it clear, I only like the music and her voice. Not the dressings and all. The video is up there cos there's no way to post it without it. lol.. blame me on my limited knowledge of IT & the lack of time. Ya regarding the costumes in her music videos, I don't really like it.. much too revealing. Pastor once said - the lesser you wear, the more your body is seen as an object. Well, rather true. Would you rather people go for your looks? :/ So sometimes I do envy 'not-so-good-looking' people with bf/gf. Haha, its human nature to be jealous sometimes. :p

Ok next up, school. Seriously.. there's nothing much to be happy about. I kind of dread it. Similarly to char, I'm drowning myself in more external activities, makes life more worthwhile that way. :) To put it simply & summarise everything I wanna say, all the good things leave, all the bad things stay. SIGH. I don't wanna hold it in no more. BUT, maintaining silence is the best option for now. I felt quite OFFENDED before but whatever, I'm sooooo over it now. The mouth's not mine, the brain's not mine. As long as I'm happy with my own, its fine. :)

In fact, I'm not gonna waste my precious time talking about useless stuff like that.

I won't bother myself with people who make my life miserable. There's so much more out there that rocks! :) I'm not gonna give in anymore.

Oh ya, ya ought to know, I'm not born in this world to please everyone. I only treat people whom treat me like a friend well. Nono.. its VERY WELL. Its a two-way kind of thing. As long as its a mutually happy thing. :) Mutual respect. :)

I'm also pretty much glad I'm going for 1 month FYP in China. I-need-a-break. The itinerary looks good too. Looking forward to that. :)

Well, I love my CCAs! Like seriously, it rocks way more, loads more, MUCH MORE! :D I feel really blessed to be in such lovely ccas with lovely cca mates. Can't ask for anything better. :)

Now for the post without pictures first. When char sends them, I'll have some. :D


Photobucket

church. :) I love Sundays cos I feel enlightened. & also cos I have BIG feasts! My papa knows I love ohm-nom-noms (good food). :D


Photobucket

Well.. spent weekend + this day rushing out the last of the projects.
& you must try the KFC egg tarts!!! :D

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Rushing the very last trace of reports for the last time of this sem! Like hooray! :D

Photobucket

A test in the morning. :) I kind of love vitamins now. haha. Will miss Mr Teh alright.. I've never known I'd be able to memorise how vitamins work. LOL. Why must he leave? noooo....

Took a class photo..
Photobucket

Ate lok lok...
Photobucket

Lok lok after effects...
Photobucket
burnt tongue. :p

Photobucket
swollen lips. LOL!
Sticky!!!! Valentine's Day special :D
Photobucket

Love Candies!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
sure, love you too! LOL! :D


Went for Sports Club AGM & NAPFA testing.

Photobucket

Today was kind of a mixed type of day. I was quite happy in the morning cos there was NEmation. Ok, quite a funny reason to be happy about. I'm quite patriotic though. HAHA! 'Count on me Singapore~' The main reason was cos I knew that YJC participated in this & the teacher in charge was Mdm Tay! haha! Was so glad to see her! I was even more pleasantly surprised to see wendy heng & xinyi! haha! Kind of miss my PAE life there.. though it was only 1 month, it was a great 1 month. :) Friendships fade if not well maintained. This one so far is going well. :)
Yup gave Mr Teh a card. Handmade of course. haha! To applaud the fact he took 2 hours to draw a diagram in his ppt. HAHA! Joking. :)

Then NAPFA testing.. was late due to work of course.. -__- The same old reason. I'm glad I have a nice boss. haha! :)

After meeting 1 particular person the rest of the day went haywire. :( Kind of malu-ed during NAPFA.. feel so bad about it. Then wanted to take MRT.. realised card got no money, wallet had no money.. Luckily juniors were still waiting for bus so they saved me! Thanks marcus! :) No idea why can't top up $5 lor.

Then made my way to heartware office to collect the Chingay shirt. Oh I meant shirts. haha! 2 each. :p & the sizing seriously cmi.. I took XS & even my father can wear. LOL! & XS is the smallest size!!! right... wonder how they do sizings these days.. :/


Photobucket
Made my own pizza for lunch...
Photobucket

Must eat Bengawan solo's pineapple tarts!!! Literally melts in the mouth!!! NICE! :D
Photobucket

Ya.. & calligraphying. Not that nice but aiyah, not bad right? LOL!
Photobucket

Had NAPFA testing. Then wadever happened at night ->see next post. :p

At home.. Now I spend more time with my bro, I understand him a bit better, he opens up more too. Which is a good thing I guess. Usually I arrive home in quite a bad mood (due to school of cos), so my family had been pretty much understanding, though we all have things to be angry about. LOL. The angry family. HAHAHA! Cool, now I don't quarrel with bro. Glad to have him. He listens (one-ear-in, one-ear-out) to what I rant about. Thankful for that too! hahaha! I have a nice family whom keeps me healthy. :) For i don't have to keep everything in my heart. Reduce risk of high blood pressure. :)

ok enough of praising my family. haha. :)

I will reflect on myself of course. I know very well what right or wrong I have done. I like frank people who tell me directly. Well if what they say is reasonable, I will definitely change. The problem is, I can't be frank with others. I want to be but I can't. For not everyone handles bad comments well. If you want to know though, just approach me. lol. I love to be frank. Seriously. Apparantly, 90% of the world just can't accept frank people.

Wooh! Said out what I wanted to say. :D

My intentions in this post is to reduce my blood pressure. It is not meant to be offensive. As I said before, the eyes and brains are yours. This blog is mine. :p

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:20 AM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Uh oh~ we're(body system) in trouble
+ 1st POL-ITE Track & Field Competition
+ I've got no mood this week. Lifeless. Shagged. Irr...
+ 16-22/1/2010
+ Irritants & Mood spoilers.. the bane of society
+ CHINGz
+ :P
+ NYP Open House 2010
+ Ranching, no I meant -> Random Ching
+ The dreaded Reopening of School




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p