Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Happy 300th Post!!! - The Casino Entry
Happy 300th Post! HAHA!
Nice way to celebrate 初三. :D

I watched the news. Than I saw the one on the Casino @ Resorts World. So I told my papa, NONE of the guys I see in this news shall be my bf. haha! No offence to gamblers around but I have ZERO tolerance of gambling. I won't gamble UNLESS I have a 0.00001% chance of losing. Which is highly impossible. :p
Nice way to celebrate 初三. :D

I watched the news. Than I saw the one on the Casino @ Resorts World. So I told my papa, NONE of the guys I see in this news shall be my bf. haha! No offence to gamblers around but I have ZERO tolerance of gambling. I won't gamble UNLESS I have a 0.00001% chance of losing. Which is highly impossible. :p
I disapprove of 4D & toto as well. Then ppl will say, "I only bet small what.." ok. Take $2. If you bet every week = about 52 weeks a year = $2 X 52 = $104. Then some will rebutt again.. "What if I win?" Well.. the chances of winning are 1:1248345182768752487 as learnt in A maths class. So.. ?? Should you continue to throw money into this bottomless pit or save it up for good food? Think about it. ;)
I don't intend to live a luxiourous life, just a simple one will do. Can eat, sleep, work & play is enough to make me happy. So gambling is UNNessasary.
I don't intend to live a luxiourous life, just a simple one will do. Can eat, sleep, work & play is enough to make me happy. So gambling is UNNessasary.
You know even kids/people do gamble unknowingly? Those 'try your luck' games at carnivals or at Escape Theme Park.. Those can eat your money sia. Either you win or lose. Similarly, the probability of losing is higher. Tried that before, had been really lucky & down on luck before. So yup, I know both sides of the thing. After that, I never played with those again. Who needs stuffies anyway? LOL! They end up collecting dust & adding up to allergy-items. :p
Also.. gamblers = increased crime rate. You saw it in the news, you know it. Unless you totally don't watch news. Sigh.. Ok I'm not totally against the opening of a casino here, cos it does bring in money to boost the economy. But the crime rate scares me. I'm so not going anywhere near the southern part of Singapore anytime soon. LOL.
I do appreciate the fact that the casino does take into account the well-being of the gamblers. Like putting the cash withdrawing machines outside the gambling place & those educational posters & those gambling tv dramas which are kind of driving me crazy already. Ok I get the whole picture, BUT, will the gamblers? Gamblers will always be that way until some life-changing thing occurs. haha. But most continue gambling anyway.
ok guess that's all I've been thinking about. :p
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:18 PM
+ + +




<< Home