Tuesday, February 16, 2010
CNY 2010 Day 1 & 2
Boo! on the car ride to Muar

wearing my papa's sunglasses cos the sun was tooo glaring..

tsk tsk bro.. poor mum. lol!

:p


Grown in their backyard. haha


Banana trees, sugarcanes, cherry trees, .....

the exterior of the house.

the birdnest building.. yup.. swallows go there and nest.

At Pulau Springs..

ok i admit.. i dun really like the taste....




yu sheng ingredients...

i only like the pomela, salmon and crackers..

sharkfin soup... full of msg...

crispy chicken

cod..

those animals behind...

the pheonix & the dragon..

the flyer...

The dragon

& pheonix

made of ceramic bowls, plates, spoons... That's what I call an ART! xD

I was 'living' to try this. :D

ordered a dragon shaped one.. it costs $10 k.. I'm so going into this business next time. MEGA profits lor. I think i can do it nicer than that lady. LOL!

now tell me.. does it look like a dragon at all?

not me! I meant the sweet!

whatever la, as long as it tastes good! *My first and last time buying it.*

I will consider buying it if I see one in china.. where it should be cheaper and look better. lol.. $10 leh...

resting..

the 1/2 eaten 'dragon.. does it look like one? LOL I don't even know whether I ate its head or tail. HAHAHAHAHA!

ok.. it's really thin candy..

my papa takes 'without warning' pics. LOL

why do kids these days get to play such fun stuff? LOL T_T

yup. more or less all.. gained 1 or 2 kg I guess.. Being a couch potato. haha! Eat and watch tv and sleep. If i dun get fat, I dunno how i'd be. :p
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:00 AM
+ + +





<< Home