Saturday, February 13, 2010
Happy CNY & Valentines' Day!!! (Advanced)
I'll be on hiatus till Monday so PLEASE DON'T CALL ME! haha Phone will be in offline mode.
So..
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
& CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

In light of these celebrations, since I'll be going M'sia to visit relatives, Charzz & Qin & I had an early celebration instead. :D

In light of these celebrations, since I'll be going M'sia to visit relatives, Charzz & Qin & I had an early celebration instead. :D


TAKOYAKI!!! Imagine.. UNLIMITED SUPPLY cos its a sushi buffet!!!

Scallops! :O

hahaha


FOOD FOOD FOOD!

Lotus chips. Nice one.. shall try that at home. :D

fried salmon

Udon!


Cha soba!

Eating the unborn! :O

MY GIRL! LOL! Told you I'm manly. :p

MOCHIs!!!




HAHAHA!



The amount of plates we cleared! :D


On rooftop garden




just hanging around~

Literally.



can't do split in skirt. LOL


Helping! hahaha









So did a video of Me monkeybar-ing & Qin mocking me.. LOL!
I kick butts! :p

Relax like that baby~

Koi garden~

Dancing to fishys~

Those obese things...


The fishes sleep in the same direction! :O

Wad I made for Char. Nice k. :D I should be a guy seriously.

Photo $ Video credits: Charz
ok that's all folks. Next post.. CNY & CHINGAY. :p
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:22 AM
+ + +





<< Home