Saturday, March 06, 2010
Chingay 1C outing! @ Changi Airport
Firstly, I woke up LATE!!! OMG.... So sorry charz! Was too shagged after that long friday. haha. Nevertheless, I flew there and arrived in an hour. haha.
Before all the photos, there's a group photo which is currently stored in charz's camera which flew to taiwan with her, so gotta wait for that. haha!
Meanwhile, pics taken with my 2.0 megapix phone camera. hahaha!



A group photo before charz leaves~~

bidding farewell to charz! Stick your faces on the glass panel so that the cleaners have to clean it again. Naughty. hahaha!

Big kids on small trolley. haha!

Curious about our weights?



see, I've lost weight.. not again... time to build back all those muscles!!!

Blurred pics = Not taken by me: HAHAHA!

The JC muggers.

Sacchi.. you need photography lessons. hahaha! Why so much headspace? lol!


sniffing roses..


fireman suit.




this is how sacchi takes..

this is how i take. Mine's better right? lol!


so physics...

fold your own planes!



previously.. I didn't like the pic so i requested a retake. Finally much better. LOL

but thanks sacchi for standing in being my paparazzi in place of charz who was on her way to taiwan. hahaha! Charz's still my No. 1 photographer!



lol in the monorail..

Than I actually chatted with them for quite long. hahaha! My relaxing days are so over man. hahaha, & it has only just started. Ah well, I like it that way too, I can be such a slacker when I want to. hahaha!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:00 PM
+ + +




<< Home