Wednesday, March 03, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY TEO!!!

Her b'day was celebrated on Saturday actually. haha!

nice atmosphere.. @ 15 MINUTES

wendy & me chose spicy prawn something something pasta..

karen's fish & chips

& vidya's er.. avacado something something? hahaha I have problems with creative food names. =x

my passion fruit smoothie which tasted absolutely refreshing!

:D





after that super scrumptious & full meal, we took a little stroll around laselle~


the exterior of where we makaned..

yeah I was wearing boots! LOL! Been too busy being a sporty tomboy to wear any for years. HAHAHA!


looking at their er.. brochure. LOL


taking pics from bottom up = fat face. LOL



lol!

just clowning around with karen's new phone cam. LOL

somehow I don't look good in antique black & white prints.. no wonder I look hideous in my passport photos.. LOL.. There's never been any passport photos I've been in the least happy about.. T_T



Photo credits: Karen
yup that concludes it. :p
& thanks girls for that great evening. & thanks karen's mum for the angpao. It was very unexpected. lol.
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:06 PM
+ + +




<< Home