Friday, March 05, 2010
D day after exams.
Then was the D'camp training where we learnt mass dance (coke dance). Then we were briefed, and went through some games. haha.
The most memorable game would have to be the watermelon game. We had to chop a watermelon in half and eat it, & wear it on the head as a helmet. We didn't have to do the last one.. luckily. hahaha!

a torture to eat that... I'm terribly scared of watermelons now.

watermelon juice anyone?


haha.
Then after that was jumps training. Finally back after a long 1 month break. haha. Why so long? Firstly was the normal rest after competition, followed by chinese new year, study break and finally exams. So I'm BACK! Like totally need to build my strength back up. Firstly, I ought to catch up on more sleep. haha!
:p
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:22 PM
+ + +




<< Home